What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 10

Stanislav Aksenov:

The key role is only for near-forex traders, not for real traders, who are the primary focus of the idea.

As Matrosskin the Cat said: "To sell something unnecessary, you must first buy something unnecessary, and we have no money".

From theMQL5.community payment system, what buyers/subscribers/freelancers make is deducted from the % MC, etc.

Tell me, are there any dollar wallets on QIWI? I couldn't find any information on the website.

Stanislav Aksenov:

1. So you wanted to be told in person? By spamming you in the mail? Would that make it easier?

2. It's in the poor man's favour to get so worked up over insignificant nonsense. Time passes and the rules of the game change.

3. it is trivial to say that no one is keeping you here. And the answer would be true, unlikely anyone will be upset because you are absent (on the contrary, this is a plus that there will be less competition in the market. In fact, you need the service more than he needs you.

1. Yes, I would like to be informed personally. This is not the first person here trying to prove to me that, like, everything is ok, nothing wrong. Everything's fine, as long as it doesn't affect you;

2. And who decided that it's insignificant? You? I have a different opinion. If the rules of the game change - it is worth announcing it in advance. Otherwise fewer and fewer people will play such games;

3. No comment, next time it'll be you. You will talk differently.

Alexey Viktorov:
Tell me, and QIWI have dollar wallets? I couldn't find any information on the website.

there are -- dollars and roubles.

only there is a strange dollar one there -- when you withdraw to a dollar card from a dollar wallet -- dollars from a kiwi will be converted to roubles at the kiwi exchange rate -- roubles will go to the bank and already at the bank will be converted to dollars at the bank's rate (if I remember correctly, I once made such a conclusion)

Alexey Kozitsyn:

1. Yes, I would like to be informed personally. This is not the first person here who has tried to prove to me that, like, everything is OK, nothing is wrong. Everything's fine as long as it doesn't affect you;

2. And who decided that it is insignificant? You? I have a different opinion. If the rules of the game change - it is worth announcing it in advance. Otherwise fewer and fewer people will play such games;

3. No comment, next time it'll be you. You will talk differently.

I support you, as soon as someone gets banned or some other problems come different smart guys and start defending moderators and prove how bad you are and what you need, and when something like this touches them, you know, guys, it will be karma for you.

Roman Starinskij:

I agree, as soon as someone gets banned or has some other problems, all kinds of smart guys come and start defending moderators and proving how bad you are and how you should be, and when something like this touches them, then you know, guys, it will be karma for you.

An honest person won't be affected, absolutely not. And stop ranting about disenfranchising the salesman and not shooting him...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

there are -- dollars and roubles.

only there is a strange dollar one there -- when you withdraw to a dollar card from a dollar wallet -- dollars from a kiwi will be converted to roubles at the kiwi rate -- roubles will go to the bank and already at the bank will be converted to dollars at the bank rate (if I remember correctly, I once made such a conclusion)

Andrey, what do you mean "at a rate of kalichniyu kievi"? And if you know, tell me the %% for transferring anywhere.

Alexey Viktorov:

It won't affect an honest person, that's for sure. And stop ranting about being disbarred, not shot...

Because I personally have not broken the rules of the service, and I was deprived of rights, that's why I am outraged! Let them deprive you of your rights because of some far-fetched reason of a moderator, then I will come and look at you.

Alexey Viktorov:

Andrew, what does it mean "at the rate of kalichnoy kiwi"? And if you know, tell me the %% for the transfer anywhere.

kiwi now has an exchange rate of$ 1 = 66.68 ₽ -- sberbank 65.16 -- difference of 2.4%

transfer from purse to Russian card 2% +50 rubles

p.s. why do you need?

Roman Starinskij:

Because I personally have not broken the rules of the service, and I was deprived of rights, that's why I am outraged! Let them deprive you of your rights because of some far-fetched reason of a moderator, then I will come and look at you.

You were clearly told "Whoever helps a cheater, is a cheater" and there is nothing far-fetched. You yourself admitted that you helped him. I'll let you in on a terrible secret: if you had figured it out yourself and said you didn't know about his fraud, you could have hoped for "amnesty". But you started proving to everyone that helping a fraudster is not fraud. I suspect you'll piss off one of the admins with your claims and your account will be deleted without the possibility of re-registration.

Reason: