How often do you get good ideas in freelancing? - page 2

Each one has his own good idea. Give one person a perpetual motion machine and it will lie in the garage, propping up the door. Another gets a two-rate meter and gets rich off it.)

Ihor Herasko:

Of course it can! And with 100% probability and only one answer choice ))

I see... Now the tape in the phone is even more saddening. That's a lot of hope... Like in that picture: they're digging with the hope of finding a treasure but it turns out that they're digging for a toilet :)

It turns out they're digging in the wrong place... and it doesn't matter what kind of shovel the programmers make...

Yevhenii Levchenko:

I see... Now the tape in the phone is even more saddening. It's a

Vegas also loses 99% of the time and no one cries.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Does it happen that a freelancer has ordered a robot (or an indicator) and it is a profitable thing? If so, how often does this happen? Or is it like with the gold rush, where, behind the legends, those who sold picks and shovels made the most money?

This is, by the way, the 20,000th subject. A small milestone.

Every 20 orders has a logic, and every 50 orders has an opportunity for profitability)

Vitaliy Kashcheev:

every 50 orders has an opportunity for profitability)

Is this if it is tweaked? Or is it something that is already handed over to the customer?

Vitaliy Kashcheev:

Every 20 orders has logic, and every 50 orders has the possibility of profitability)

If a freelancer gets a profitable strategy, then after that he will no longer accept orders in freelancing, but will trade himself, because profitable trading is dozens of times more profitable than freelancing.

Of course, many people do not like this, but it is the truth.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I don't understand why freelancing is necessary when there is a kodobase. Change the condition a bit, add a handle and that's it. No need to learn the whole language

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

They have to work together, for free, sitting next to each other, so that together they achieve some kind of result.

Yeah, the customer sits and commands the programmer, testing his 'genius' ideas. We know, I had one such 'guru', generating grails in his head at high speed.

I made what he thought was a "grail" three times for free and put it on ignore.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

The programmer can determine with an experienced eye, can't he? This idea might work if you spin it... and this one won't...

Making something that will work as described in the terms of reference and determining the prospects of profitability are completely different things.

If these two abilities come together in one person, then this is not a freelance story.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I don't understand why freelancing is needed when there's a kodobase. Change the condition a bit, add a handle and that's it. No need to learn the whole language.

That's hilarious))). How much have you tapped that?

I couldn't resist the comment))).

Reason: