Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 305

goldtrader писал(а) >>
And if 60% to the investor and 40% to the trader, it's no longer the golden ratio? :)

And it is possible to make it simpler - to investor himself to trade, then he will get ALL 100% of profit! :)

NYROBA >>:

После отметки 1.85 Евро может полететь стремительно вниз - это и есть начало ВТОРОЙ ВОЛНЫ КРИЗИСА,

Скорее всего к концу 2012г. Евро будет в паритете с Долларом 1:1.

What you have drawn is called another recession. Not a "second wave". Followed by another economic upturn. What's your degree? The question is not about a degree.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

A good excuse ("the moped is not mine, I just put up an ad") in case of a failed deposit.

So, the programmer is guilty of coding the Expert Advisor incorrectly.

In any case, all responsibility always lies on the trader, not on the programmer,

The programmer simply drives the algorithm created by the developer into the code, nothing more. )))

Iv... писал(а) >>
What you have drawn is called another downturn. Not a "second wave." Following another economic upturn. What's your degree? The question is not about a degree.

Whatever you call it, another recession, correction, crisis, the essence does not change.

I'm using Dow Jones to make it clearer.

s.w. I have three degrees, technical and two in economics. ))

NYROBA >>:

Скорее всего к концу 2012г. Евро будет в паритете с Долларом 1:1.

End of 2012 ... no forecast for 3000g? :)

I remember how Khoja Nasreddin taught a donkey to talk. :)

goldtrader писал(а) >>

End of 2012 ... no forecast for 3000g? :)

nice! got a good laugh :)

NYROBA >>:

з.ы. У меня три высших образования, техническое и два экономических. ))

A Soviet-era anecdote.

A grandmother (B) from a village is riding in a train, opposite an engineer (I) with two "floaters" on his jacket.

Dialogue.

B: - Honey, what are those two beautiful badges?

I: - Grandma, I graduated from two institutes and received a badge for each.

B: - Are you so dumb that you could not learn at one of them?

И: - (((((((

By the way, the Dow's pattern is quite logical. No, it is not the only possible scenario, but it is the most frequent in the development of a serious crisis. True, the final wave is usually longer.

About the timing of the second wave of the crisis: the time-point forecast in the EWP is far less reliable than the price forecast.

And one more thing: Alexey, learn how to draw such global forecasts on a logarithmic grid!

NYROBA >>:

Как не назовите, очередной спад, коррекция, кризис, суть от этого не меняется.

Я беру по Доу Джонсу, чтоб понятнее было.

з.ы. У меня три высших образования, техническое и два экономических. ))

But Doe's drawing and yours have nothing in common... The Dow has the second wave. And yours portends economic growth.

p.s. three degrees, not three educations :)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

By the way, Dow's figure makes perfect sense. No, it is not the only possible scenario, but it is the most common in a major crisis. However, the final wave is usually longer.

About the timing of the second wave of the crisis: the time point forecast in the EWP is much less reliable than the price forecast.

And one more thing: Alexey, learn to draw such global forecasts on the logarithmic grid!

The approximate pivot point in time can be determined using Fibonacci time zones,

But first you have to set them up properly, here's a description: https: //www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.finbk.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5&start=60

But it is still impossible to determine the reversal time by one chart!

You need to analyze dozens of charts, usually

Break points of GLOBAL TRENDS occur in the Fibonacci Time Zones,

That is, if several charts get approximately the same date, then the reversal

will be precisely in that time period.

p.s. The accumulation of temporary Fibo levels on hundreds of charts: currency pairs, indices, commodities

fall on summer 2011, the next accumulation of time zones falls on the end of 2012,

the next accumulation is between 2018 and 2020. (possible start date of the next crisis).

Reason: