A question for OOP experts. - page 38

Vict:

Started to think of Sharp even worse. Some unnecessary tinsel around a pointer.

It's like fancy, spinners instead of bearings, delegates instead of pointers )). I hope this stuff won't get through in C++.

Sharp was meant to be a universal language for those who didn't learn C++ ...and it became one ))))

that's why there are extra wrappers and new definitions. i've never learnt java - but there are no pointers, so how can a java programmer explain them? - it's easier to give him a tool that has a different name and will do the job of a normal pointer.

ZS: we still teach Pascal in universities, the next stage will be Delphi because it caught on in the years of automation of enterprises, which developed on their own, and then you have to go to Sharp, because it is a living and developing language, and the line of languages from Borland is already history. I.e. Sharp is the language of all non-programmers ))))

Igor Makanu:

Sharp was meant to be a universal language for those who didn't learn C++ ...and it became one ))))

that's why there are extra wrappers and new definitions. i've never learnt java - but there are no pointers, so how can a java programmer explain them? - it's easier to give him a tool that has a different name and will do the job of a normal pointer.

ZS: we still teach Pascal in universities, the next stage will be Delphi because it caught on in the years of automation of enterprises, which developed on their own, and then you have to go to Sharp, because it is a living and developing language, and the line of languages from Borland is already history. I.e. Sharp is the language of all non-programmers ))))

For declarative languages Sharpe is one of my favorites. For, I like to, when declaring a variable type, have a clear idea of what it is. Well, I'm not going to say anything about hard pluses ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Also write to Renat to make native signs )))) He is a cultured man, he does not swear, but he is ready to talk about safety from fools forever.

I think when he talks about security, he means first of all security for their business, we will not give an api, we will hide the addresses, and fools have nothing to do with it.

Vict:

Renat doesn't say it all, I think when he talks about security, he means first and foremost security for their business, we won't give api, we'll hide the addresses, fools have nothing to do with it at all.

Did you ever think that there would be hackers who would hack into users' address systems and transfer the assets to ME?

And with a native system, that's easy.

Igor Makanu:

I don't want to chorus about languages, but it's always good to understand at a lower level, pointers are the foundation. A programmer who can't hack under a debugger? Can't understand ASM? Can't understand a loader for libs that use an executable? That's not much of a wizard.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Did you ever think that there would be hackers who would hack into users' address systems and transfer the assets to ME?

And with a native system, that's a no-brainer.

Nonsense, all you have to do is upload the scripts to new addresses each time, no more threats than now.

Vict:

we will not give an api

api give other products, what's the point? Metaquotes wanted their own ecosystem, well they kind of created it, another issue is that they are not allowed to enter already occupied markets - I read Renat's posts last year on quickie forums...well the usual fight against windmills, the local craftsmen were frothing at the mouth proving the superiority of quickie in all forms of trade automation. In general, finding and carving out a niche in the business takes more flair than the great opportunities offered to the end user
Vict:

I don't want to quibble about languages, but it is always useful to understand a level below, pointers are the basis. A programmer who can't hack under a debugger? Can't understand ASM? Can't understand a loader for libs that use an executable? That's not much of a wizard.

what can i do? i see what is brought in as new domestic equipment and what the software is still written on, and from personal experience - my younger brother studied at Volgograd Polytechnic three years ago.... nothing has changed, I studied in the late 90s and he did in 2016.

for your information, Vlg is one of 15 million-strong cities, I think that the situation in education is the same in 90% of universities, except perhaps for TOP-20 universities - they may be teaching something newer

By the way, they gave me ASM in digital circuitry, now they don't give that either, and C/C++ was given for 4 or 5 semesters - nowadays they do not teach engineers at all, maybe the teachers are very weak, they are capable of embellishing old material with new life's examples ((((.

Igor Makanu:
api give other products, what's the point? Metaquotes wanted their own ecosystem, well they kind of created it, another issue is that they are not allowed to enter already occupied markets - last year I read Renat's posts on the Kvik forums...well, the usual fight against windmills, local craftsmen were frothing at the mouth proving Kvik superiority in all forms of trade automation. It takes more senses to find and carve out a niche in the business than great opportunities offered to the end user.

Well, that's my point, foolproofing has nothing to do with foolproofing at all as Renate's posts might suggest.

It would have been enough to make a proper order system instead of making a simple gimmick to attract millions. Now the time is lost, I guess. I am not interested in mt at all on the stock exchange.

Vict:

It should have been enough to make a proper order system rather than making a simple knock-off to attract millions. Now the time is lost, I guess. I have no interest in mt at all on the stock exchange.

sore subject.... MT's order system is unique and only suits the MT niche.

about exchanges - well, all exchanges are tied to their software and trading conditions are usually regulated by this software - i.e., there is no unified standard, no ISO for the exchange

And in general, the whole exchange game has absolutely different goals - the goal is to create the illusion that you have money and work for yourself.... but if you start digging, you will find clearing, expirations, rules of convergence/dropping orders, and so on. ..... all these little things are usually very expensive for newcomers ))))

Vict:

Oh bullshit, just upload the scripts every time to a new address, no more threats than this will be.

Yeah the options are to stupid, I'm not interested in thinking, but there's a lot

Reason: