A question for OOP experts. - page 32

Реter Konow:
My answer is: I devoted a lot of time to my own intellectual and spiritual development, philosophical awareness of reality and research of human psychology, so as not to be morally crushed by a more powerful intellect at the stage of formation of my personality. I had to excel in order to neutralise the threat. So much for the "degree".

I can see that. Reading your posts is interesting. There's no joke here.

Artyom Trishkin:

It depends on the context:

"And when ithappens, they'll write a book about it".

"And when it can happen, they'll write a book about it."

Yes, that's clear, but in that context - it's spelled without the soft.

Everything is an Object.

An entity is a concrete form of representation of an Object. For example:

• Property
  • State
  • Form
  • Process
  • Event
  • The phenomenon

are Objects. But, they are different. Consider how they are different:

1. In essence, the Object is the "node" of the interrelationship of entities (properties, states, events...). It is the specificity of the "assembly" that distinguishes Objects. Obviously, in neurophysiology, " looking through the Object prism", is the generation of nodes of interrelationships that "grow into" individual properties, - states, forms, types and events. Figuratively, the Object is a "chain" of pointers to entities, or "information linking centre". And, such concept of Object answers the question "how does a man remember meaning without words? In this context, - Meaning is a "node bundle" with an individual "character". We remember the 'signature' of the link assembly, and the linguistic wrapper, - a property that acts as a 'variable' with variants of possible meanings. Words are the current meanings of invariant meanings, which in turn are the "cast" of entities in an individual combination. Words are "anchored" to link nodes, just as values are "anchored" to a property. Words are "pointers" to entities, with an additional context attached, like - style, form, tone... They 'enliven' dry information by storing and conveying subjective attitudes to meaning.

2. let's consider the forms of representation of an Object:

• Property - an object representing types and sets of possible values.
  • State - an object representing an assemblage of properties with discrete values "pulled" from some processes in which they were originally "bubbling". It is a "Phase" of processes, - a "Snapshot" of parameter values "plucked" from continuous change for a moment.
  • Form is an object representing the "signature" (unique qualities) of any assembly (node centre) i.e. - Object. The properties of a Form can be space, time, type, method, etc... A Form contains a signature and represents all of its properties.
  • A Process is an object representing a "flow" of changes in property values. Processes are distinguished by specific assemblies of properties and the nature of their changes. Processes have signatures, i.e. - shapes and types, which are their properties.
  • An event is an object representing a change. Any transition of the values of the parameters of forms, states, processes, all is an Event. Any change is an Event.
  • A phenomenon is an object representing a known or unknown semantic assembly on top of a known Reality or Situation. The phenomenon can separate Existence and Nonexistence of the object, and therefore, divides the Reality by the principle of "Known/Unknowable", "Existing/Not Existing". As properties, the phenomenon contains Event, Cause, Form, States.
"Scanning" of Reality by Consciousness, reveals links of objects, among which there are known or unknown before. Consciousness remembers Reality and systematizes knowledge of it. Reality constantly reveals new phenomena, which are parsed by consciousness into known and unknown objects. This is the principle by which AI must operate.

Реter Konow:

Everything is an Object.

An entity is a concrete form of representation of an Object. For example:

• Property
  • State
  • Form
  • Process
  • Event
  • The phenomenon

are Objects. But, they are different. Consider how they are different:

1. In essence, the Object is the "node" of the interrelationship of entities (properties, states, events...). It is the specificity of the "assembly" that distinguishes Objects. Obviously, in neurophysiology, " looking through the Object prism", is the generation of nodes of interrelationships that "grow into" individual properties, - states, forms, types and events. Figuratively, the Object is a "chain" of pointers to entities, or "information linking centre". And, such concept of Object answers the question "how does a man remember meaning without words? In this context, - Meaning is a "node bundle" with an individual "character". We remember the 'signature' of the link assembly, and the linguistic wrapper, - a property that acts as a 'variable' with variants of possible meanings. Words are the current meanings of invariant meanings, which in turn are the "cast" of entities in an individual combination. Words are "anchored" to link nodes, as values are "anchored" to a property. Words are "pointers" to entities, with an additional context attached, like - style, form, tone... They "enliven" dry information by storing and conveying subjective attitudes to meaning.

2. let's consider the forms of representation of an Object:

• Property - an object representing types and sets of possible values.
  • State - an object representing an assemblage of properties with discrete values "pulled" from some processes in which they were originally "bubbling". It is a "Phase" of processes, - a "Snapshot" of parameter values "plucked" from continuous change for a moment.
  • Form - an object representing the "signature" (unique qualities) of any assembly (node centre) i.e. - Object. The properties of a Form can be space, time, type, manner, etc... A Form contains a signature and represents all of its properties.
  • A Process is an object representing a "flow" of changes in property values. Processes are distinguished by specific assemblies of properties and the nature of their changes. Processes have signatures, i.e. - shapes and types, which are their properties.
  • An event is an object representing a change. Any transition of the values of the parameters of forms, states, processes, all is an Event. Any change is an Event.
  • A phenomenon is an object representing a known or unknown semantic assembly on top of a known Reality or Situation. The phenomenon can separate Existence and Nonexistence of the object, and therefore, divides the Reality by the principle of "Known/Unknowable", "Existing/Not Existing". As properties, the phenomenon contains Event, Cause, Form, States.
"Scanning" of Reality by Consciousness, reveals links of objects, among which there are known or unknown before. Consciousness remembers Reality and systematizes knowledge of it. Reality constantly reveals new phenomena, which are parsed by consciousness into known and unknown objects. This is the principle by which AI must operate.

And how could all this look (for example and if it is not difficult) in relation to the object Trend?

aleger:

And what might all this look like (for example and if it's not difficult) in relation to the Trend object?

A trend is a generalized chaotic price movement in the allocated time period. The Trend as an "Object" connects its "wrappings-essences" - (properties, forms, phenomena, processes). Parsing the Trend we derive its properties, forms, types... Therefore, the Trend is a knot linking the most diverse information. For Mind, Trend is an ordinary object, like millions in its memory, because the "ground" under interrelation of this Object is already ready. For AI, Trend will begin to exist only after integration of preliminary connections into it, without which it will have nothing to connect it with.

Реter Konow:
The trend is the generalized chaotic movement of the price in the allocated time section. The Trend as an "Object", - connects its "wrappings-essences" - (properties, forms, phenomena, processes). Parsing the Trend we derive its properties, forms, types... Therefore, the Trend is a knot linking the most diverse information. For Mind, Trend is an ordinary object, like millions in its memory, because the "ground" under interrelation of this Object is already ready. For AI, Trend will begin to exist only after integration of preliminary connections into it, without which it will have nothing to connect it with.

Thank you... About everything... And nothing in particular... No further questions.

aleger:

Thank you... About everything... And nothing in particular... No further questions.

These views 'calibrate' thinking and advance the understanding of Intelligence and its activities, which in turn leads to answers to AI questions. But, this is something that few can handle. Therefore, I openly lay out the insights that have come with great difficulty to me.

Реter Konow:
These views "calibrate" thinking and advance the understanding of Intelligence and its activities, which in turn leads to answers to AI questions. But, this is something that few can comprehend. Therefore, I openly lay out an understanding that I have had great difficulty with.

It was and is not about trends in general, but about forex trends, their "definition" and "calculation"

aleger:

It was and is not about trends in general, but about forex trends, their "definition" and "calculation"

You asked - what does the object "Trend" look like in light of my post. Now you are talking about the trading context, which I have little interest in.

Реter Konow:
You asked me what the "Trend" object looks like in the light of my post. Now you are talking about the trading context, which is of little interest to me.

It's a shame that this is so, it's a very interesting and rather difficult task to solve. And especially on the trend part...

Reason: