Prop trading - is it a scam or is it good? - page 3

The scheme is simple = loss at your expense, part of the profit you give away. Such a scheme can only be profitable for the organiser.

Кеша Рутов:

A scam.Aliaksandr Hryshyn is right.

A prop company is something else than what you described. You can also trade with your own money, at first, to see what kind of trader you are, that you have traded with your own money - 100% of your own. You may use your own money and check what kind of trader you are. You better ask somebody like United Traditions or other firms.

I have no idea, it is not a standard broker, but what else have they got for Fotrs with good conditions? For example https://prop-trading.ru - it seems to be interesting, but the risk management is too complicated, besides they ask to pay for playing on a demo account - only after that they will give them money for management. In others they require a detailed description of the strategy and will monitor its execution - it is certainly not suitable, because they don't need me then.

United - their terminal is crap - how can I trade there at all ATS, and it seems they have no Forts!

prostotrader:

It's amazing how people get impatient to drain their dough!

Added

Buy VTB shares and sell futures, now you can buy spreads at 8.5% p.a. with all commissions with 0 risk!

In the meantime study the markets....

And if you sell 12 futures, a little less income, but you can "pocket" the dividends.

And all this with guaranteed zero risk.

Thanks, but I don't have the kind of assets to live on at 8.5%.

But why not offer the scheme to these guys - I think they'd be interested...

Ramiz Mavludov:

More like advertising, I don't see the upside here at all.

The company itself is not taking any risks, but you want to have some kind of relationship with them.

What's the point then...

The company gives you a loan within a day/week, and you only pay if you use the loan safely - it doesn't seem bad.

Ilya Baranov:
The scheme is simple = loss at your expense, part of the profit you give away. Such a scheme can only be profitable for the organiser.

Do you have another scheme for borrowing money at interesting terms?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thanks, but I don't have the kind of assets to live on at 8.5%.

But why not offer this scheme to these guys - I think they would be interested...

Then you should go straight to the FOREX, as they say, there are grails there...

prostotrader:

It's amazing how people get impatient to drain their dough!

Added

Buy VTB shares and sell futures, now you can buy spreads at 8.5% p.a. with all commissions with 0 risk!

In the meantime study the markets...

And if you sell 12 futures, a little less income, but you can "pocket" the dividends.

And all this at a guaranteed zero risk.

Already taking 13% tax into account?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Already included in the 13% tax?

There is no tax on the EIS

I have an EBS EII.

But if there's a dividend, they'll take 13% on the dividend.

prostotrader:

There is no tax on the EIS

I have an EBS EIS

Then specify that you freeze the money for 3 years.

prostotrader:

But if there are dividends, they will take 13% out of the dividends

But, with the second (sort of) type of deduction, you can get all the tax back at the end.

Reason: