Do they buy advisers for MT4 and MT5? - page 4

Alexander Fedosov:
Uh-huh. He went straight into the full ten and flew up to three hundred!
Alexei has done so many things, he'll tell you how he took Berlin in 1812.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Alexei has done so much, he'll tell you how he took Berlin in 1812.
No. It is more interesting to read memoirs about his love triumphs)

Alexander Fedosov:
Nah. It's more interesting to read memoirs about his love triumphs)
Yeah, the same time period

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, in the same time period.
Oh, come on. He's still young and full of energy.

Serqey Nikitin:
Absolutely! This is one of the checks that the strategy parameters are not fitted to the story..., i.e. the basic IDEA of the trading strategy is correct and therefore MUST work on any pair...
Nonsense. Let's say my strategies only work on one instrument. They were made for it, and will not work on others, no matter how hard they try.)

Alexander Fedosov:
Where do the Grail creators get that kind of money?

The Grail creators have no money, because they are drained in the process of creating and testing the Grail.

But lack of money in PAMM accounts does not mean that there is no grail.

One does not need much money to test the Grail on cent accounts.

But to increase deposit even with 10$ even with the Grail is a very slow process.

Even doubling a deposit each month (+100% per month from deposit amount at the beginning of the month), it will take 5 months to increase deposit from 10 to 320.

Usually Grail earns 50% +/- 20% a month.

So, even Graal will take almost a year to earn 300 quid on deposit for PAMM account.

Gainmaker:

The Grail creators have no money, because they are drained in the process of creating and testing the Grail.

But lack of money in PAMM accounts does not mean that there is no grail.

One does not need much money to test the Grail on cent accounts.

But to increase deposit even with 10$ even with the Grail is a very slow process.

Even doubling a deposit each month (+100% per month from deposit amount at the beginning of the month), it will take 5 months to increase deposit from 10 to 320.

Usually Grail earns 50% +/- 20% a month.

So, even Graal will take almost a year to earn 300 quid on deposit for PAMM account.

(He has (Volchanskiy) grail makes several thousand deals a day, so even a day will be enough for him).

Alexander Fedosov:
Nah. It's more interesting to read his memoirs about his love triumphs.

It was Georges who created the myth and I had nothing to do with it.) A fucking fantasy chronicler.

khorosh:

He (Volchansky) has a grail of several thousand deals a day, so a day is enough for him).

A few hundred, don't make it up. It's not even a grail, just a few percent a day, barely enough to live on. I'm starving.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Nonsense. Let's say my strategies work only on one symbol. They were designed for it and they won't work with others, no matter how hard they try.)

Yes, you're right, it is possible to adjust the EA to the story on one pair ( especially if the pair is slow and smooth ) .

But we are not talking about your trade, but about selling EAs ( or strategies ), where checking on another pair would not be superfluous.