The Sultonov system indicator - page 40

Nikolai Semko:
You risk losing your XP computer.

I like people with positivity) and humour.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I made even more ridiculous claims as a child

Well, then tomorrow you'll think of yesterday as your childhood.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It is a gift to the pessimists to give them confidence. Of course, no one is going to sue me for losses, because, turn out to be in profit. But, have to withstand a certain amount of drawdown and not shout early "return the losses!"

Reminds me of your PAMM which you called for) the result is in the profile

By the way, where is the forecast? Just SELL or BUY is not enough, you need to place stops within the session, otherwise you will end up with another over-exposure.

You don't calculate the result without an indicator and a robot, even if you have Excel data on trends, it is not enough for validation and moreover for confirmation

Andrey Gladyshev:

I mean, don't test the theory on history, but test it on what is just going to happen.
I am not a mathematician and don't get into calculations at all. I just have a sporting interest in how it all ends up.

Let's better check and double-check to make sure definitively and meet the market with full confidence. Need to check on various instruments, high and low volatility, indices, stocks, futures, .... Please provide me, temporarily, with quality, specified, historical data.

Fast235:

Reminds me of your PAMM you called for) the result is in the profile

Where is the forecast by the way? Just SELL or BUY is not enough, you need stops within the session, otherwise you will end up with another overbetweener

It's not an overcompensation at random, it's an overcompensation by necessity.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It's not an overbetter at random, it's an overbetter by necessity.

what if the trend changes (coefficients)? what to do with a position opened in minus? have you considered all the nuances? you can only check with a robot

i currently have only 2 options - go straight to the forecast and wait a little in the red, you have not yet got to the point in the chart where the price has jumped irreversibly and killed the deposit. This is the mistake of all dreamers on the chart.

Fast235:

and what if the trend changes? what to do with a position opened in minus? have you considered all the nuances?

Since the indicator tracks the situation every second according to two criteria, this is impossible. We have to check this on historical data of each instrument. So far, the indicator is ahead of the events.

Fast235:

What if the trend changes (coefficients)? What to do with a position opened in minus? Have you considered all the nuances?

Right now we see only 2 options - to go straight to the forecast and wait in minus for a while, we just haven't got to that moment of the chart when the price has jumped irrevocably and killed the depo. This is the mistake of all dreamers on the chart.

The indicator will not allow this kind of force majeure. I repeat, such moments will be checked on the history. I am not yet fully confident in my statements, but when I check everything on the history, there will not be any doubts left.

Nikolai Semko:
You run the risk of losing your XP computer.

I am sure, under pressure of facts, you will give me a computer with a normal OS.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Since the indicator monitors the situation on two criteria every second, this is excluded. We have to verify this with the historical data of each instrument. So far, the indicator is ahead of events.

I also believe that the price takes into account everything, my TS is based on it too

you have done very little to ensure that the system works, you may say it's a blind faith, those who regularly check their ideas in their codes know it very well.

Reason: