Automatic checking of products in the Market (questions and suggestions) - page 2

Ramiz Mavludov:
Does deletion happen every tick? Messages too?

OnTick is not processed at all in indicators. Checking and unloading of indicator happens once at first start of OnCalculate.

Evgeny Belyaev:

The auto-validator does not care. It must work on all instruments. There's no other way.

It doesn't work that way. The indicator needs the real tick volumes. Where to get them on currency pairs?

Renat Fatkhullin 2016.11.17 06:54      EN

Specific applications which do not pass auto-check are discussed in their moderator comments and accepted through the manual procedure as it was before.

When you encounter such a problem, describe in the Moderator's Comments of your app the technical rationale for how the app works, why it does not qualify for auto-check and should be accepted.

How do I get through to a Moderator on the Market?

Автоматическая Проверка советников в маркете, Вопросы!
Автоматическая Проверка советников в маркете, Вопросы!
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемая администрация, подскажите как бороться с авто проверкой советников :-) например,: если эксперт является утилитой, например копировщик, он...

Dmitriy Burlachenko:

OnTick is not processed at all in indicators. The indicator is checked and unloaded once when OnCalculate is first run.

Right, I apologise, I was thinking at that point about the Expert Advisor. But you didn't understand what I mean, once again, check if there is something in OnCalculate that shouldn't be there.

Evgeny Belyaev:

It has to be done faster. There is no way to do it without it.

On the right (exchange) instrument the indicator works fast enough

2019.03.03 14:06:51.398 DBS_ClusterSearch2 (RTS-3.19,M4)        DBS ClusterSearch (1500, 0, 3): OnCalculate: Рассчитано 1000 баров из 784930 тиков и 12036 кластеров за 125 мс. Создано 199 графических объектов из подходящих кластеров.

It's not slow... :)

Ramiz Mavludov:

Right, sorry, I was thinking at the time about the EA. But you don't understand what I mean, once again, check if there is something in OnCalculate that shouldn't be there.

Once again. The product description clearly states.

Warning! The indicator works only on the symbols with the real (exchange) volume on the centralized markets.

The machine tests the indicator only on currency pairs (EURUSD,H1 (netting); XAUUSD,D1 (netting); GBPUSD,M30 (netting); EURUSD,M1 (netting)). The indicator does not work there, and should not by definition (it needs the real tick volumes from the exchange). The indicator checks at what instrument it is running and, if the instrument is not suitable, it generates a message in the log and removes itself from the chart. Everything is clear and correct.

2019.03.03 14:16:17.085 DBS_ClusterSearch2 (EURUSD,M5)  DBS ClusterSearch (1500, 0, 3): OnCalculate: Ошибка! Индикатор может работать только на инструментах с реальным биржевым объёмом!
2019.03.03 14:16:17.085 DBS_ClusterSearch2 (EURUSD,M5)  DBS ClusterSearch (1500, 0, 3): OnDeinit: Индикатор удаляет себя с графика!

Moderators, Ow! How can I post a product in the Market?

Dmitriy Burlachenko:

Warning! The indicator only works on instruments with real (exchange) volume on centralized markets.

The machine tests the indicator only on currency pairs (EURUSD, H1 (netting); XAUUSD, D1 (netting); GBPUSD, M30 (netting); EURUSD, M1 (netting)). The indicator does not work there, and should not by definition (it needs the real tick volumes from the exchange). The indicator checks at what instrument it is running and, if the instrument is not suitable, it generates a message in the log and removes itself from the chart. Everything is clear and correct.

Moderators, Ow! How do I post a product to the Market?

Why do you so dislike moderators, today is a day off, ask on a working day

Dmitriy Burlachenko:

Warning! The indicator works only on the symbols with the real (exchange) volume on the centralized markets.

The machine tests the indicator only on currency pairs (EURUSD, H1 (netting); XAUUSD, D1 (netting); GBPUSD, M30 (netting); EURUSD, M1 (netting)). The indicator does not work there, and should not by definition (it needs the real tick volumes from the exchange). The indicator checks at what instrument it is running and, if the instrument is not suitable, it generates a message in the log and removes itself from the chart. Everything is clear and correct.

Moderators, Ow! How can I post a product in the Market?

For non-exchange symbols, use tick volumes. And it will pass the test, and will work everywhere. I understand that tick volumes on forex = real volumes, and the indicator will not show what it is supposed to, but ... You will pass the test, and the description clearly states on which volumes the indicator will work correctly.

My indicator also fails to update with the same error. The indicator is a tick indicator - it analyses tick history and ticks in real time - so it is not possible to speed it up. In realtime it works without stress, in the tester, of course, also, but without knowing the specifics of the check it is difficult to say what exactly the autotester does not like.

The tester has its own idea of how long the run should take, and these ideas are obviously very averaged and do not take into account the specifics of the product. Unfortunately, we have no means of solving the problem (after cutting off the MQ feedback channel), so in my case the product simply stopped updating. Who benefits from this? I don't know. Users don't get a fix, MQ doesn't get new sales.

Fast528:

Why do you dislike moderators so much, it's a day off, ask for a workday

I already understood that it's a day off :) But how do I contact them as moderators? I do not have a tab for contacting a moderator when adding a Product to the Market, and I do not have a link either. Here on the forum or what to write publicly at all for any error?

Reason: