Market product

Hi,i wont to add in the market one of my robot,when i try to upload it appear some problems.Somebody can tell me what i need to do.
Files:
this.JPG  15 kb

Doan Kevin Scott:
Hi,i wont to add in the market one of my robot,when i try to upload it but i have some problems.Somebody can tell me what i need to do.
What you need to do is written on your picture : "recompile your product". If that doesn't work, contact a moderator of Market section, not the forum.

Alain Verleyen:
What you need to do is written on your picture : "recompile your product". If that doesn't work, contact a moderator of Market section, not the forum.
What reedit if this product works very well,i am a trader not a developer...I don't know what to change

Maybe You are using old compiler or old version of MetaTrader. I don't have such problem with compile of my robots. Maybe try to use "strict" method.

ADRIAN MATUSIAK:

Maybe You are using old compiler or old version of MetaTrader. I don't have such problem with compile of my robots. Maybe try to use "strict" method.

I have latest version of MT ,what is this 'strict' method?

add line "#property strict" on top without quotes

and compile the file! if erros occurs fix it.

SHERIFF Hassan:

add line "#property strict" on top with quotes

Exactly SHERIFF Hassan ;-)

By the way, "#property strict"  is required to upload a indicator to market.

SHERIFF Hassan:

add line "#property strict" on top without quotes

OK,can you help me?

You are not allowed to write such things on forum. Add a Freelance job (eg.for me) then we can help. Helping on forum for coding results in ban.

ADRIAN MATUSIAK:
You are not allowed to write such things on forum. Add a Freelance job (eg.for me) then we can help. Helping on forum for coding results in ban.
OK
Reason: