I want to learn the programming language for the MT5 terminal. Where do I start as a beginner ? - page 8

pavlick_:

Yeah. It's like we're being tricked like first graders here, help a girl out. In the future, I'll probably stop responding to anyone with even one signal or product in the marketplace.

As the competition grows, more and more sophisticated PR techniques come into play.)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

As the competition increases, more and more sophisticated PR techniques are used)

Is it subtle that people who have something in their profile saying that they have some level of mql asking questions supposedly from a beginner?

Сергей Таболин:

How does one relate to the other? The man ordered an owl on freelance, that's the signal. And now he wants to learn how to write EAs himself. What is the problem?

More scepticism, Sergei, especially towards pretty girls.

pavlick_:

More scepticism, Sergei, especially towards pretty girls.

The person wants to learn! It's not like she's asking anyone to do anything for her. What exactly is there to apply scepticism to?

Сергей Таболин:

The person wants to learn! It's not like she's asking anyone to do anything for her. What exactly is there to apply scepticism to?

The person has nothing to do. She posted a signal where the robot works on averaging, and now she wants to learn programming so she can test her ludomaniac ideas in robots, as she saves money :D

Gotta keep the man out of trouble, a loser in the family is a woe.

Artem Markevych:

The person has nothing better to do. She posted a signal where the robot works on averaging, and now she wants to learn programming so she can test her ludomaniac ideas in robots :D

You have to keep the person out of trouble, a loser in the family is a woe.

You don't have to protect anyone from anything. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

And the fact that she wants to independently verify their ideas - it can only be upsetting for those who make money on it. Minus one customer in freelancing. I don't see any other reason to worry about it...

Alexander Fedosov:
The subtlety of people who have something in their profile saying that they have some level of mql asking questions supposedly from a beginner?

In this case, it is clearly a deliberate use of what in censored Russian is called the "girl in the field from" syndrome.

Сергей Таболин:

I replied to you in person.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

In this case there is a clearly deliberate use of what in censored Russian is called the "girl-in-the-field syndrome".

What exactly is stressful about this question:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

If i want to learn russian language for MT5 terminal, i dont know where to start.

Anastasia Vasilenko, 2019.02.27 10:50 am

I want to learn the programming language for the MT5 terminal. where do i start a beginner to learn ?

Are there any lessons ? or tutorials ?

?????????????????

Сергей Таболин:

And the fact that she wants to self-check her ideas can only be frustrating for those who have made money from it. Minus one customer in freelancing. I don't see any other reason to worry about it...

Sergey Tabolin:

What exactly is stressful about this issue:

?????????????????

Wants - it's good, and since the person has a designated paid product, it follows that the person either chews the fruits of his knowledge or pay for training/consulting/coding in freelancing. It seems simple.

Reason: