[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 95

lotos7:

...leave real for now...

...trade on the demo... ... until you get the work skills...( forex is a profession) ....

...then a small real to work with psychology ...anxiety, fear, greed....

is it a busy day today? they're screaming in the corner, they should put it in the corner)))))

the money's mine, so I'll decide what I do.

if my presence annoys you, just say so, i'll go to mt5)))))

emotraid:

is it a bad day today? they're screaming in the corner... )))))

the money is mine, so I'll decide for myself what to do.

if my presence annoys you, just say so. i'll go to mt5)))))

Not there, it's a mess.

emotraid:

is it a bad day today? i wish they'd put it in the corner )))))

the money is mine, so I'll decide for myself what to do.

If my presence annoys you,just say so,I'll go to mt5)))))

Come on, everyone's been there.

I remember I was going to earn all the money in the world with 200 quid. I remember sitting in my trading and watching TV news about bombs crashing into the twin towers.)

When I remember how much I've spent on Forex since then, I get scared.

Kitsan:

Not there, it is a mess.

But not to Alpari, because with our megaphone, their site is barely moving and you can't always go to a personal account(((

emotraid:

I don't know where not to go to Alpari, but with our megaline their site is barely moving and you can't always get into a personal account(((.

) So far this forum is the best, in spite of the flood)) There's another one that also has some good traders there)). You have to learn to trade instead of running on forums.

I don't know about a*****i, I haven't been there.

lotos7:

...you don't stand a chance in FOREX.
You'd better not say anything. maybe she'll see what you don't see and you'll be on the stool for a week to earn as much as she earns in a day. ..... How can you be so confident about making a decision for someone and labeling them a loser?

OK, I'm going to leave before I get totally mocked here, sorry guys, wrong door...

Bye, everybody. )))))))))))))))

odiseif:
You'd better not say anything. Maybe she'll see something you wouldn't notice and you'll be f*cking around in a stool for a week to earn as much as she earns in a day ..... How can you be so confident about making a decision for someone and labeling them a loser?

You can't trade hope!

Oh, man, you've offended such a positive person...(

emotraid:

OK, I'm going to leave before I get totally mocked here, sorry guys, wrong door...

Bye, everybody. )))))))))))))))

Have you seen "High School"?
Reason: