I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 43

Show me a processor that says "Assemblen in USA", all in the same factory in the Celestial Empire and process as far as they want. Samsung and iPhones come from the same factory.

Volodymyr Zubov #:

I've had 64 bit since 2005, one thing or the other.

at the moment AMD has defeated both Intel and Nvidia, even if not in maximum speed, but in terms of technology, a card that consumes half a KW, even if it is faster, to buy this one is nonsense. the company just twisted itself as best it could in front of the competitor.

Volodymyr Zubov #:

I've had 64 bit since 2005, one thing or the other.

It would be nice to know your history.

lynxntech #:

at the moment AMD has defeated both intel and nvidia, even if not in maximum speed, but in terms of technology, a card that consumes half a KW, even if it is faster, to buy this one, nonsense. the company just twisted as it could in front of the competitor.

It's the managers that win there, who impose the product.

Volodymyr Zubov #:

The managers who win there are the ones who push the product.

Intel is now the leader only in the corporate sector, where contracts are written for many years, while AMD is now the leader in the user sector.

Even Renat said that we are transferring our capacities to AMD.

lynxntech #:

Intel is now the leader only in the corporate sector, where contracts are written for many years, in the consumer sector amd is now the leader.

Even Renat said that we are transferring our capacities to AMD.

I had an internet club at one time, all client machines were on AMD (cheaper), but the server and auxiliary only on Intel.

Volodymyr Zubov #:

The managers who win there are the ones who push the product.

What manager?

AMD processor now at the same speed consumes 1.5 times less.

compare video cards, the same thing, intel and nvidia are lagging behind now. Faster - yes, by 5-10%, but the burn is 1,5 times. Just squeezed the most successful stones to the maximum.

Have you seen a certificate and commands from AMD ? But MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2 ? Who is it from ?

Volodymyr Zubov #:
Have you seen a certificate and commands from AMD ? And MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2 ? Who is it from ?

and where did you see 6-8 cores against what intel fed people, with 5% speed increase and socket change ?

Intel has been feeding 4/8 and socket change for 20 years, the speed increase as said is really 5%, you have to be crazy to support this company.

The first hypertrading Intel made in the days of Pentium4, it was unsuccessful, so it is unsuccessful now, there is just a branching on the conveyor of tasks - the conveyor is even slower. And the first dual-core Intel Core 2 Duo.
Reason: