Creating a trading robot - page 23

Uladzimir Izerski:

In 19 seconds, the price can fly off by 150 4-digit points.

Every tick counts. The timeframe is not important. The price is indicated at any time.

It doesn't matter what timeframe analysis is carried out. The current price is important.

Ah, and A_K2 is telling us about the 20s.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Oh, and A.K.2 is telling us about the 20s.

Hey, Yuri!

Did you switch to ticks too? I don't believe it!

Roman Shiredchenko:

Ilana from kodobaza download it and don't worry about it.

Spas!!!

Alexander_K2:

Hello, Yuri!

Have you switched to tics as well? I don't believe it!

Hi!

Always been on ticks. But it's not so easy). I, for example, do not collect them, and they are not needed for tests. Exclusively for the real world.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There, and A_K2 is telling us about 20s.

That's a margin of error for a physicist. Well, for a shepherd, the cow hasn't gone far. I'm sorry, Shur, but that's unforgivable carelessness.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Hi!

Always been on the ticks. Only it's not that simple). I, say, don't collect them, and don't really need them for tests.

Well, I'm sort of on ticks too - only on OHLC S20. Why should I do it this way and not the other way around? Patamushta! In this case, the amount of collected ticks about 95% and more coincides with the number of seconds.

In general, I cannot imagine how it is possible to trade without reference to time. Yes, yes, normal time! This is nonsense.

In this case, the task is reduced to mathematical exercises, without any hint of physics, the dynamics of the process. Somewhere such a concept as velocity disappears... I don't get it at all.

Well, never mind - it means that the topic is not mine.

Alexander_K2:

Actually, the first problem that needs to be solved is which input data should be used by the graphical TS: ticks, OHLC M1, or something else.

The topic is so ambiguous and vast, that we can stop at this stage of the branch. Traders will never come to a consensus on this issue.

The basic calculation of the direction by Open H1. When the Open is reached, the Close (and other variations) of the previous bar has occurred.

2.1 Basic calculation of an entrance by Open M15-M5.

2.2 Refined calculation of an entering by the Open M1.

2.3 Refined entering by Last Price (ticks).

3. A grid entry of 5-10 Limits through 1 point (1-1/2 of the spread) on the risk tolerance of the TS.

Since intelligence is limited and prone to degradation, 2.2 and 2.3 can be dropped.

Alexander_K2:

Well, I'm kind of on ticks too - only on OHLC S20. Why do you do it that way and not the other way around? Patamushta! In this case, the amount of collected ticks approximately 95% or more coincides with the number of seconds.

In general, I cannot imagine how it is possible to trade without reference to time. Yes, yes, normal time! This is nonsense.

In this case, the task is reduced to mathematical exercises, without any hint of physics, the dynamics of the process. Somewhere such a concept as velocity disappears... I don't get it at all.

Well, never mind - it means that the topic is not mine.

That's right. You don't get it, physicist.) Who's stopping you from measuring ticking time? What's your problem? Certainly not physics.) Physics was doing just fine with it. A_K2 came along and it stopped.)

Price is only relevant at the point in time when it was formed.

It doesn't matter what timeframe you look at it on. Even on a mile-mile-mile ticks)))

Who do you have to talk to?

It's horrible.

That's it, close the positions. Weekend.

A_EUR4_8.png

Uladzimir Izerski:

Price is only relevant at the point in time when it was formed.

It doesn't matter what timeframe you look at it on. Even on a mile-mile-mile ticks)))

Who do you have to talk to?

It's horrible.

Creepy.

Reason: