Market and products (experts) without monitoring. - page 15

Ivan Pochta:
But 10 people have written to me in person, apparently some marketing is not enough and want to expand their markets 🤣

So, what's the price tag )))), there are bots on the mashka for 91 thousand yen.

I think no one will implement monitoring either, it's a hassle, who thinks otherwise, let him ask himself the question - is he ready to pay 30 instead of 20% to the Market for this? Because it is an additional piece of work and control, which must be paid by someone. And the desires of some sellers are growing exponentially that even 30% is not enough for their desire to control new products:).

If you read some of the comments, you might as well organize a shop assistants' union :)

In my opinion, the most effective, and most importantly free for Market, is to block all payment options for published EAs except one month and remove the block after 6 months. Ultimately, this will weed out all quick profiteers and unscrupulous developers.

Yes, if there will be monitoring, there will be no sales, all the experts are adjusted to the story and 99% will be merged - it is not profitable. But I would be happy to look at monitoring and experts that cost more than 1000 $. In general, prohibit them from selling, there is freelancing for this purpose, it is better to order there than to buy a plum.

Andrey Kolmogorov:

to pay 30 instead of 20% to Market? Because this is an extra piece of work and subsequently control that someone has to pay for.

This amount of money can be put into the cost of 10%, which is not much if the EA will really make a profit.

But how many debates we've had in other prices, I still stick to my opinion: no one will sell a profitable Expert Advisor, they'd better earn their own money and sell sinkers.

Aleksey Rodionov:

But how many debates we've had in other prices, I still stick to my opinion: no one will sell a profitable Expert Advisor, they'd better earn their own money, sell plummers.

I don't agree with you :)

Let's do the math, let's say we have a profitable in-house EA with 5% per month (I don't believe in big, stable %) and 1k capital for that. Now, how much time do we need to unwind this account to live comfortably from it? Probably enough time to stretch their legs:)

And if you put this EA on the Market and have at least 1k sales per month, that's 100% of his initial capital per month, not a bad risk-free growth, don't you agree?)

So all this talk like - who will sell a profitable EA? Everything that sells is definitely a sinker, etc., is based on somewhat hasty conclusions.

Andrey Kolmogorov:

I don't agree with you :)

Let's do the math, let's say we have a profitable in-house EA with 5% per month (I don't believe in big, stable %) and 1k capital for that. Now, how long do you need to unwind this account to live comfortably from it? Probably long enough to stretch my legs :)

5% I may still agree, but we are laying out 500% per month. And then 60% per annum is a very good result, which is very difficult to achieve.

Реter Konow:

When you realise that there is no objective concept of "signal quality", because there is no concept of"prediction quality". It's like"coffee grounds guessing quality". It's all a scam.

Monitoring is also a scam. And an even more professional one at that. Because it mimics honesty.

Any citing of the statistics of the past trading, as a basis for future forecasts, is a scam.

Therefore, the semi-automatic trading is the most honest option.

And they will buy if there is nothing else.

Semi-automatic trading is a much bigger scam!!!

You sold your semi-automatic, - the trader is gone. You had nothing to do with it! He was the one who illiterately traded your semi-automatic. What kind of bribe are you paying? None. You don't even have monitoring on your semi-automatic.

You probably also leak, but you continue to sell your semi-automatic.

And what Ivan writes about, you do not understand.

Monitoring is not primarily proposed to show how good the robot is, but to remove cheaters from the market.

I have seen some Expert Advisors that have shown good results in the tester, but have not traded in it for months, even though the strategy is scalper.

That is, there is a ban on testing during this period in the code. The Expert Advisor is probably losing money there. In other words, I have traded and traded every day and then suddenly, for a month no trades have been executed at all. And then trades started coming out of the machine gun again...

Such a seller will not publish his EA if it is monitored. And they will not check their EA for publication just to check a tick, but they will check it thoughtfully, having understood the strategy at least a little.

Boris Gulikov: Such a seller will not put up his EA if it is monitored. And when they publish it, they will not check it just for ticks, but thoughtfully, at least having understood the strategy a little bit.

Every self-respecting seller responsible for his product will display the monitoring. There are such people in the marketplace, and that is a good thing.

Aleksey Rodionov:

Every self-respecting seller who is responsible for their product will put up monitoring. There are such people in the marketplace, and that's a good thing.

But the problem is that the scammer comes in, collects the dough and leaves the market, along with tens of thousands of dollars and users' faith in the advisors.

Then maybe he opens another account through his brother, aunt, son, friend... And he will heat up the customers again and at the same time will lower the market's prestige once again.

We both know that if there is no monitoring, the Expert Advisor is probably bad. But buyers, by and large, do not look at monitoring. They look at tests, then at reviews and buy.

And they, the buyers, unfortunately, very quickly leave the site and probably Forex, too. They come in, buy a plummer from a scammer, get plummered and leave for good.

Boris Gulikov:

But the problem is that the scammer comes in, collects the money and leaves the market, along with tens of thousands of dollars and users' faith in the Expert Advisor.

Then maybe open another account through a brother, aunt, son, friend ... And once again will heat up the buyers and at the same time once again lower the prestige of the market.

We both know that if there is no monitoring, the Expert Advisor is probably bad. But buyers, for the most part, do not look at monitoring. They look at tests, then at reviews and buy.

And they, the buyers, unfortunately, very quickly leave the site and from Forex, probably too. They come in, buy a plummer from a scammer, get drained and leave for good.

This resource is developing, perhaps in the future they will require monitoring.

There are just like play market, a lot of junk, constantly began to introduce innovations, I even left the market, although I just kept one game (free and without advertising) I did it and so for the sake of interest, and here at all clamped.

I'm sure there will be innovations to weed out here too.

Reason: