Market and products (experts) without monitoring. - page 6

Ivan Pochta:
Promotion still seems kind of latent or something. I haven't seen any signals from them at all as to why I, as a user, should choose MT5. I came to this as a developer myself...
Is the fact that the whole site is grounded in MT5 not a sufficient signal?
You like MT5 - great.
But not everyone shares your preference.
There is no need to impose anything on anyone.
If it's about customer protection and a better Marketplace, then mandatory monitoring is enough to solve all its problems.

Ivan Pochta:

Over the year, the number of sales has dropped by more than 5 times, not only for me, but for many authors as well. Are you suggesting that we should forget about Expert Advisors (although it's easy to put them in order if you want to) and everyone should rush to stamp utilities? What will be the result? 1000000 copiers and 10000 channel building indicators?

The Expert Advisors are more intellectual products that have the main thing - intelligence and the author's strategy. While utilities are a set of standard code

I've always been engaged in creating trading algorithms and this is what I'm primarily interested in, while coding has come with time purely for automation purposes. I'm sorry, utilities are not interesting for me or for most people and I don't even want to spend time on them.

Why do you think they abandoned Market moderation? - I think because it stopped paying off.

And why? - Probably because customer interest in the products began to wane.

And why? - Probably because there are almost no real stable earning robots.

And why? - Because that is the Eternal Nature of the Market.

Therefore, you can tighten requirements for Expert Advisors as much as you want, but in the end they ALL will fail.

It means that disappointment of the buyers is inevitable.

The question is, knowing this inevitability, why follow this path?

Would it be better to start redirecting buyers to semi-automatic EAs?

Evgeniy Machok:
Is the fact that the whole site is designed for MT5 an insufficient signal?
You like MT5 - great.
But not everyone shares your preference.
There is no need to impose anything on anyone.
If we are talking about customer protection and a better Marketplace, then mandatory monitoring is enough to solve all their problems.

The site is far from all forex :)

I don't think I was talking about forced translation etc, just about publishing products: if you publish for MT4, publish for MT5 as well.

Boris Gulikov:

What I don't understand is how can demand be regulated?

Put customers in a queue?

No more than two products in one hand? )))

Or what?

What are you talking about?

Don't offer products that will inevitably lead to a decline in demand - Advisors.

They will always disappoint and ruin any Market.

So we need to veil their flawed nature and wrap them up in a bunch of settings so that the user is at least 50% responsible for the outcome of the trade.

Реter Konow:

Why do you think the Market moderation was abandoned? - I think because it stopped paying off.

And why? - Probably because customer interest in the products began to wane.

And why? - Probably because there are almost no real stable earning robots.

And why? - Because that's the Eternal Nature of the Market.

Therefore, you can tighten requirements for Expert Advisors as much as you want, but in the end they ALL will fail.

It means that disappointment of the buyers is inevitable.

The question is, knowing this inevitability, why follow this path?

Would it be better to start redirecting buyers to semi-automatic EAs?

Has moderation stopped paying off? With TOP-5 products in Expert Advisors section, the authors get about $50k a month, and taking into account the 20% commission, the market gets at least $10k.

Moderation is gone for one simple reason: demand has fallen because of low quality, market income has fallen, and we need to earn money, so we decided to arrange the conveyor.

Реter Konow:

Don't offer products that will inevitably lead to a decline in demand - Advisors.

They will always frustrate and ruin any Market.

So you have to veil their flawed nature and wrap them up in a bunch of customisations so that the user is responsible for at least 50% of the trading result.

I'm not interested in other products. Don't start flubbing. There is zero logic in what you are saying. I repeat: I'm interested in developing trading algorithms, not utilities. People need trading algorithms, not utilities. Full stop.

Ivan Pochta:

The site is far from all forex :)

I don't think I was talking about forced translation etc, just about publishing products: if you publish for MT4, publish for MT5 as well.

This is an artificial restriction, which will not lead to improvement of the Market, but just give more MT5 products, maybe.
The fact that MT5 tester is better than MT4 tester is a myth. Therefore, it will not affect the quality of the products.
However, mandatory monitoring will give the only thing that Market needs and that was originally discussed in this thread - quality.

Ivan Pochta:

Has moderation stopped paying off? The top 5 products in the Expert Advisors section earn about $50k a month, and taking into account 20% commission, the market gets at least $10k.

Moderation is gone for one simple reason: demand has fallen because of low quality, the market's income has fallen, and they need to earn money, so they decided to organize an assembly line.

I think you have no logic.

If moderation was in place, how could demand drop due to poor quality products?

Moderation is supposed to control quality.

So how did this happen?

Evgeniy Machok:
This is an artificial restriction which will not improve the Marketplace, but just give more MT5 products, maybe.
That an MT5 tester is better than an MT4 tester is a myth. Therefore, it will not affect the quality of the products.
But mandatory monitoring will give the only thing that Market needs and which was originally discussed in this thread - quality.

Monitoring is the most important thing. There are no conditions for that.

MT5 will give an opportunity to weed out authors who publish source code from the web, as I've written before, passing it off as their product. Last year the same scalper was published 5 times. The year before that it was Generic from the TLP website, which was developed by the community.

Ivan Pochta:

No idea, a salesman from that site approached me. He showed me his products and offered a 50/50 deal, but hand over the sources... But that's not the point. I had nothing to do with it. Cited an example for another reason: Japanese marketplace strictly selects products for sale, forcibly installing them to monitor. Unfortunately, this is not enough for ours.

When you hand over the source code to the Japanese, what will he need you for, to pay you 50%?

Reason: