My approach. The core is the engine. - page 32

Реter Konow:

The user has several dozen elements in the GUI. Buttons, checkboxes, sliders. When he interacts with them, these events are received by his EA.

It receives the parameter number and value.

So, here it is. But what are the rest of them for? We have two files already attached and a lot of code in OnChartEvent().

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So there you go. And what's the rest of it for? There are two files and a lot of code in OnChartEvent()

The values of the parameters are stored in a special array and synchronized between the Expert Advisor and the engine.

In addition to the current values of the parameters, there are about 20 properties of parameters of controls which can be useful for the user.

For example - last value, new value, current value, value type, control type, etc...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So there you go. And what's the rest of it for? There are two files connected and a bunch of code in OnChartEvent().

There are just a few lines in OnChartEvent(). You don't even need to open one of the files. The second one needs to be filled in. That's all.

Реter Konow:

The user has several dozen elements in the GUI. Buttons, checkboxes, sliders. When he interacts with them, these events are received by his EA.

The parameter number and value comes in.

I try to avoid your threads, but since you artificially maintain them at the top of the forum, be my guest:

from the dashing 90s you're trying to sneak into the 0s :-) Try a little harder and you'll see that the EA shouldn't care about "parameter number", "button codes" and the whole GUI
And to configure the interaction you should not touch the source code of the Expert Advisor (it makes money and should not even be recompiled).

The next element of Tao is that trading is not "goo alone" and gui is like "a nice bow on the side" :-)

to sum it up: WHERE the fuck is the product? what are we discussing here? in the open or in what form, but in a single place accessible to all. Local blog/kodobase/website/etc

release the product or close the thread

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Release the product or close the subject

Without mass interest, I won't release the product. I have to make sure that it will gain mass interest.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I try to avoid your threads, but since you artificially keep them at the top of the forum, be my guest:

From the dashing 90s you are trying to sneak into the 0s :-) Try a little more and you will understand that the Expert Advisor should not care about "parameter number", "button codes" and the entire GUI
and to configure the interaction you can not touch the source code of the Expert Advisor (it makes money and can not even be recompiled).

The next element of the Tao will be that trading and gui is not "goo alone" as in "a nice bow on the side" :-)

At least express your thoughts clearly. I do not understand anything. Porridge.

Реter Konow:

Without mass interest, I won't release the product. I have to make sure that it will gain mass interest.

In any case, I'm willing to create GUI engines for smart people for free. Let them contact me in person.

Реter Konow:

Without mass interest, I won't release the product. I have to make sure that it gains mass interest.

It won't.

Artyom Trishkin:

He won't.

He will. Already conquered. Already 32 pages.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It will. It's already 32 pages long.

I think it will too. You have to overcome strong resistance, but the desire for profit will take over. When they realise that the tool will provide an opportunity to make money and conquer the field of manual trading.

Reason: