What are your trading preference?

Just curious about anyone trading preferences, I mean what do you prefer to trade Forex, Stocks, Futures?

Is well known that Forex is the greatest market hands down, but unfortunately it doesn't offer certain analysis tools such as true volume, the book or TRIN, TICK, VIX tools which can be very useful to trade with much more confidence.

What are your preferences? Any comment is appreciated especially from experienced traders!

Forex for me because it’s cheaper and more volatile which can be taken good advantage of 😊

Abigail Quigley:
Forex for me because it’s cheaper and more volatile which can be taken good advantage of 😊
Thanks for sharing your preference!

Stocks to earn money and Forex to lose it :-P

Of course Forex for safety and regulation, i think binary is gameballing. And i don't like socks. 

Whats the point in having preferences?

I think we tend to have preferences when we are comfortable with something and People are uncomfortable when they don't understand what they are doing or getting the desired results.

But it stands to reason that there is opportunity in each aspect and our ability to realise the opportunity is the most important.

Why not make your choice and train yourself on your choice?

My favorite way to operate is Forex because I spent many years driving experience in this market but I usually operate with exotic pairs, something that most people don’t dare.

Well, I'm new to Forex and since everyone here says Forex I'm going to be a contrarian and go with Futures :) .... besides, that's what I trade; emini S&P, Euro and Equity options. Happy Trading!

Uchenna Oguegbe:

Whats the point in having preferences?

I think we tend to have preferences when we are comfortable with something and People are uncomfortable when they don't understand what they are doing or getting the desired results.

But it stands to reason that there is opportunity in each aspect and our ability to realise the opportunity is the most important.

Why not make your choice and train yourself on your choice?

Well put!

Just believe, Forex trading is best way to Maximize your profit. No need to large amount of capital to start your trading career. 

Good Luck! 

forex, indices, OIL - everything with algo trading
Reason: