My approach. The core is the engine. - page 156

Nikolai Semko:

We are not afraid of the grey wolf, grey wolf, grey wolf....))

Nikolai, if I were afraid of C#, I would have given it up long ago...

Vasiliy Sokolov: можете кидать сюда свои пожелания - постараемся их проработать:)

I would like to make a separate topic, I'm also quite advanced in this direction, I would participate in the discussion and share my experiences.

ZFS: but i want a universal code that will work in MT4 and MT5, in principle, nothing complicated, i just do not have enough time, now as a practical example, i want to make an analogue in MT-terminals, and all this will work in the tester in MT4 and in MT5, the integration code in MT universal ... all in all quite a fascinating activity ;)

Igor Makanu:

I would like to make a separate topic, I'm also quite advanced in this direction, I would participate in the discussion and share my experiences.

ZFS: but i want a universal code that will work in MT4 and MT5, in principle, nothing complicated, i just do not have enough time, now as a practical example, i want to make an analogue in MT-terminals, and all this will work in the tester in MT4 and in MT5, the integration code in MT universal ... all in all quite a fascinating event ;)

I don't have a goal to achieve everything at once. There will be a minimally working prototype with a minimum number of elements. Then we'll see.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

There are no goals to achieve everything at once. There will be a prototype that works with as few elements as possible. Then we will see.

The exchange protocol is quite an interesting question, I don't want to overload with unnecessary data, and I suspect that you have experience, it would be interesting to see the implementation of the exchange protocol, but ... a separate topic is needed, maybe a fresh look from the outside would be useful for your article ... but here are already suggestions from the moderator.... how and where to get a studio.... everyone opened their mouths elementary, mama put the semolina - sit back ))))

SZY: universality (one code in C# for MT4/MT5) is achieved simply, at the moment (Jan 2019) everything is elementary and works without any problems, here's what I wrote offhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3153/page4#comment_10366498

Обсуждение статьи "Как открыть мир C# из MQL5 путем экспорта неуправляемого кода"
Обсуждение статьи "Как открыть мир C# из MQL5 путем экспорта неуправляемого кода"
  • www.mql5.com
Также я подготовил несколько примеров маршалинга структур MQL5 для C# и примеров вызова экспортированных функций DLL в скриптах на MQL5.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

There are no goals to achieve everything at once. There will be a prototype that works with as few elements as possible. We will see later.

I will now implement management of copies of the EA on different charts from the main engine. The monocurrency EA will be transformed into multicurrency one through the engine. It has an EA copy observation centre and levers to manage them.

I wonder how you would do that.

To make normal management, you have to have practice using robots.

For example, when a single-character EA turns into a multi-currency EA, it loses control flexibility. It only looks good in the tester, where profitability increases many times.

But on the real chart it is better to have each EA with its own input parameters and control levers.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

To make normal management, you have to have practice using robots.

For example, when a single-character EA turns into a multi-currency EA, it loses control flexibility. It only looks good in the tester, where profitability increases many times.

But on the real chart, it is better to have each EA with its own input parameters and control levers.

This all can be easily implemented in the code, if you have written it yourself, of course.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's all easily implemented in code, as long as you write it yourself

I should have kept in mind that I know all this.

And what is the advantage of a multi-currency EA and how will the user select their own parameters for individual symbols. It's not convenient from one command point.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Peter, if you don't mind, I'll prepare an article on how a graphical application can be created quite easily in MQL, using the new feature of integration with .Net libraries. The title of the article will be "Creating custom forms in VisualStudio for trading experts based on .Net Framework and C#".

Your approach and your ideas fired me up. I wondered if it was possible to create a graphic form for my Expert Advisor quickly and easily, using only basic programming skills. I conducted an experiment, and it turned out that it is possible! I got a form like this:

The idea was that the user would draw the required form in the VisualStudio editor and all the necessary work of integrating this window with the MQL code would be done behind the scenes, in automatic mode. To do this, I had to write a C# controller - a kind of analogue of your kernel, however, it only takes about 200 lines of code.

You can read about how it all works in the article I started.

Have you doneevent handling via a timer?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I should have taken into account that I know all this.

And what is the advantage of a multi-currency EA and how will the user select their parameters for individual symbols. It's not convenient from a single command point.

You plug in a separate file and into it the settings. In the input parameters 1 additional setting: Setup -> Trade. After the test, put the setting in the file, and so for all necessary pairs.

But this is just one of several options.

But we have an advantage in multicurrency testing, not one symbol at a time, and then in a strange way to stack files for the final calculation.

Reason: