My approach. The core is the engine. - page 149

Artyom Trishkin:

Usually it's like this: moving the slider to the left decreases values and to the right increases them. You have it the other way round. It's true what Nikolai said - you have everything in protest against everything that is generally accepted.

Can you read English? Read the name of the menu item.

Реter Konow:

Can you read English? Read the name of the menu item.

Not just read. But also to write and communicate with English-speaking customers ;)

Set the value of the delay variation.

So? Any shift of the slider to the right implies an increase in the value. You're fine with that. But the usability is a complete mess. A person is already used to the fact that if it is slow, and you need to increase it, he will move the slider to the right. It's the other way round in your case. And the name of the menu item is just picked up by the inverted representation of the familiar.

Purely instinctively, in order to decrease the speed of information, a person will move the slider to the left. On the contrary, it will speed up.

I don't care. But you should build a friendly interface, not show your protest character. Is your number plate off-center? On the right? On the left?

If you want me to throw you a mouse driver that inverts mouse movement, maybe then you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Particularly interesting what "idle CPU load" is)

Artyom Trishkin:

Not only read. But also to write and communicate with English-speaking customers ;)

Set the value of the delay change.

So? Any shift of the slider to the right implies an increase in the value. There's nothing wrong with that. But the usability is a complete mess. A person is already used to the fact that if it is slow, and you need to increase it, he will move the slider to the right. It's the other way round in your case. And the name of the menu item is just picked up by the inverted representation of the familiar.

Purely instinctively, in order to decrease the speed of information, a person will move the slider to the left. On the contrary, it will speed up.

I don't care. But you should build a friendly interface, not show your protest character. Is your number plate off-center? On the right? On the left?

If you want me to throw you a mouse driver which inverts mouse movement, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

I'll make a light version for disabled people to understand. It will be the other way round).

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Especially interesting, what is "idle CPU load")

It's like your workload here. You write and write and write, but it's all for nothing.)

Реter Konow:

It's like your workload here. You write and you write, but it's all for naught).

Can you answer without "biting"? Or is that how it is with you? Or do you only communicate with those who deify: "Oh great Uhogorlonoooos!!!!". ?

Artyom Trishkin:

Can you answer without "biting"? Or is that how it works for you? Or do you only communicate with those who deify: "Oh great Uhohorlonoooos!!!!" ?

Oops. Didn't know you were sensitive. It's not a sting, it's a statement. Look at your posts. There are these childish psychological stings at every turn.) It's even funny the feeble techniques you use to piss me off and troll me. Kindergarten.

Реter Konow:

It's like your workload here. You write and you write, but it's all for nothing.)

Yeah, wasted... [head]

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah, for nothing... [Heads up]

Here. Another blank pass. ))

Реter Konow:

Oops. Didn't know you were sensitive. It's not a sting, it's a statement. Look at your posts. There are these childish psychological stings at every turn.) It's even funny the feeble techniques you use to piss me off and troll me. It's childish.

So you're also touchy. I was giving you advice, not picking on you. However - do as you see fit - your nihilism does not bother me at all - only you.

And, yes, I wrote about "biting" not about myself, but about Dmitry Fedoseyev - you bit him. Read for yourself what you write and to whom you reply.

Reason: