My approach. The core is the engine. - page 114

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And you're not the least bit saddened by the three years sent there... are you? Are you willing to keep fighting windmills for all eternity?

Trying to understand a man who's not a loser by nature. I don't think I can. Try, though. It's helpful.

Реter Konow:

Trying to understand someone who is not a loser by nature. I don't think it's going to work. Try, though. Helpful.

You overestimate your ability to understand other people.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
And you won't believe it, all those who came into this thread and encouraged you to continue this work, did it only in order that you continue to be in this pit and do not give them any real competition.

Dim, are you serious? What kind of competition, with whom? We push, yes, but only so that the man does not go completely into an eternal cycle. The goal is release. Then a painful awareness of reality. That is the only way, otherwise no words or years of reticent labour will help the brain.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Dim, are you serious? What kind of competition, with whom? We push, yes, but only so that the man does not go completely into an eternal cycle. The goal is release. Then a painful awareness of reality. That's the only way, otherwise no words and years of reclusive labour will get the brain into gear.

Yes, I'm thinking of "competition" too - it's not about "competition". If it's about me - I see a person persevering in a rather interesting direction, but at the same time, in my opinion, there are no users in that direction. And that causes me some cognitive dissonance, and even regret. I want Peter to get somewhere, but if there are no users, he won't get anywhere. That's why I'm pushing him to create something real, and popularise it. Otherwise, all sorts of "three-days" are cool, of course, but distant from the real results.

Above, Peter wrote that "there will be those who will write EAs" - let me remind you, complex EAs with manual control, which are supposed to be treated as a toy. Oh, I have doubts... A big doubt...

Competition in the sense of general paranoid tendencies in internet relationships - drown everyone before they drown you. Isn't that what we're seeing? Tell me you're not like that.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Tell me you're not.

Honestly, you're not.

Georgiy Merts:

If you're talking about me - I can see the man persevering in a rather interesting direction,

Well, what could be interesting or even new in a GUI? Whatever you open - there are GUIs everywhere, for every taste and colour. Everything has long been implemented a thousand times over and does not present any problems in implementation. Even for beginners.

But a time machine, perpetual motion machine, the Grail, the thermonucleus (people are already building reactors in sheds) - that's really a problem. One can go on forever.))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, what could be interesting or even new in a GUI? Whatever you open - there are GUIs for every taste and colour. Everything has been implemented a thousand times over and does not present any problems in implementation. Even for beginners.

But a time machine, perpetual motion machine, the Grail, the thermonucleus (people are already building reactors in sheds) - that's really a problem. One could go on forever)).

Well, Peter's library is clearly not for "beginners". Despite the fact that he says that "the markup language is very simple". The language is not the most complex, though for beginners - not so easy. But it is positioned to create "complex experts working in semi-automatic mode. And as it turns out in Peter's latest posts, he also thinks his "brainchild" should be viewed as a "toy".

Imagine that you are this person - you can program as well as you do now, you prefer "manual" trading, and treat the Expert Advisor as a toy. Here you are offered a set of tools to create all sorts of beautiful whistleblowing. I think you may well use them, though, to get that very "toy expert" to which you can "play with in manual trading".

In my opinion, it is quite realistic.

One thing that is unreal is the existence of such people. Those who know how to program, prefer "manual" trading, and treat their EAs as "toys". That is why I have said many times - Peter's problem is not even in his original method of coding. It's the lack of a target audience. He sort of says that "they can be educated". But... If only there was one real example of such a fun character... Who knows how to program, prefers manual trading, treats his Expert Advisor as a "toy", and at the same time is wealthy enough to sink money without too much worry.

And without such an example - "education" would be a flop. All the trading "gurus" always have an example (usually in their own person). Peter, on the other hand, cannot provide an example of himself. Where does this example come from then? So the prospects of "education" are, in my opinion, extremely vague.

Georgiy Merts:

One thing that is unrealistic is the existence of such people. They know how to program, prefer "manual" trading, and treat the EAs they write as "toys". That is why I have said many times - Peter's problem is not even in his original method of coding. It's the lack of a target audience. He sort of says that "they can be educated". But... If only there was one real example of such a fun character... who knows how to program, who prefers manual trading, who treats his expert as a "toy", and at the same time is wealthy enough to drain his money without too much excitement.

And without such an example - "education" will be a flop. All trading "gurus" always have an example (as a rule, in their own person). Peter, on the other hand, cannot provide an example of himself. Where does he come from then? So the prospects of "education" are, in my opinion, extremely vague.

Actually, the product is often created in the total absence of a target audience and any demand for it at all). In this case, it really isn't clear where demand and a target audience are going to come from. They already have all that). Or they will, if they need it.

Is there anything on the subject here?

I've been reading-- some conflicting thoughts.

Of course there are a lot of them, but still

for example, programming TC - the result for the game, and then not for play

I would first have to decide - if there is no practical need for such an activity, then what is it all for?

Reason: