Chatter about the MT5 strategy tester - page 2

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I suggest making a pedal drive. While xxz presses the pedal - the optimization continues, as soon as he fell asleep - that's it, the foot fell off, the train stopped. I've heard in the railway transport such a thing called "dead driver's knob" ))).

It's not a matter of forgetting not forgetting.

It's just that all the tester's bugs are so obvious to the untrained eye, so to speak

I just started to use MT5 a couple of months ago (I always thought MT5 was lame without hedging).

Of course, I have no doubt that I will soon get used to all these wild cards of the tester and most probably will not pay attention to those problems :)

Although I don't really want to get used to the bad and koshy (not entirely successful) at heart!

xxz:

It's not a matter of forgetting not forgetting.

It's just that all the bugs in the tester catch my eye, so to speak, to the untrained eye.

I just started to use MT5 a couple of months ago (I always thought MT5 was lame without hedging).

Of course, I have no doubt that I will soon get used to all these wild cards of the tester and most probably will not pay attention to those problems :)

Although at heart I do not really want to get used to the bad and koshchy (not entirely successful)!

What prevents you from making your suggestions for improvement with justification as requests to servicedesk? Less noise and dust, but more will be useful.

Artyom Trishkin:

What prevents you from formulating your suggestions for improvement and justifying them as requests to the service desk? Less noise and less dust, and more benefit.

Don't the authors read the forum?

I also think that someone has already applied for 10 years of the platform,

Although if you consider that no one needed the platform without a hedge, then maybe not.

xxz:

Don't the authors read the forum?

I also think someone has already applied in the 10 years of the platform's existence,

though considering no one needed the platform without a hedge, maybe not.

I see. I'll delete all the unnecessary flurry.

I suggested you where to write all your wishes most effectively.

xxz:

Metocwat just need to hire a savvy marketer to explain to them that laziness is the engine of progress!!!

Their success largely depends on their ability to respond to the challenges of time and buy out the things the end user is too lazy to do)))

Yeah they've got the big weirdos. They've done some awesome stuff, like network optimization, built-in Storage, decent OOP, OpenCL, etc. And some little thing, which is a day's work for a programmer, you have to wait years for.

Obviously yes, marketing ---

Artyom Trishkin:

I see. Removing all unnecessary flooding.

I suggested where you write all their wishes most effectively.

I cannot agree with you there.

In writing the application turns out to be my subjective opinion against the same subjective opinion of the person who will consider my application moreover, and burdened with the knowledge that something to do very long and difficult, or even better to do nothing at all))))

And with a public discussion a public opinion is formed, so to speak, which is not treated so lightly.

Here is an example with the preservation of the report, I wrote, followed by a support theme - it means I am not alone).

Those who are against it may have also written.

Conclusion the authors have read and understood the public opinion wants so no objections too - then let's do it))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes they have big weird things. They've done awesome stuff, like network optimization, built-in Storage, decent OOP, OpenCL, etc. And some little thing, which is a day's work for a programmer, you have to wait years.

Obviously yes, marketing ---

That is the problem because no one demands from them a button labeled BABLO)))).

But just little logical nice things...

xxz:

I cannot agree with you on this.

When writing an application it is my subjective opinion against the same subjective opinion of the person who will consider my application, moreover, burdened with the knowledge that something to do very long and difficult, or even better to do nothing at all))))

And with a public discussion a public opinion is formed, so to speak, which is not treated so lightly.

Here is an example with the preservation of the report, I wrote, followed by a support theme - it means I am not alone).

Those who are against it may have also written.

Conclusion the authors have read and understood the public opinion wants so no objections too - then let's do it))))

Very strange conclusions you have. Mere chattering has never brought about useful changes.

The most effective - do not just babble in vain, and formalize your desire for improvement in service Desk, write a rationale, examples. They may agree with you.

But do not forget that the MC has long set priorities, and your voice, even if it will be heard, do not expect that tomorrow, wake up and start using the new tester.

Artyom Trishkin:

Your conclusions are very strange. Simple chatter has never led to useful changes.

The most effective thing to do is not to talk in vain, but to formalise your wish for improvement in the service desk, write a justification and examples. Maybe they will agree with you.

But do not forget that the MC has long set priorities, and your voice, even if it will be heard, do not expect that tomorrow, wake up and start using the new tester.

That's pretty clear, too.

But there is little things that I think is done half a day and why it does not implement is not clear)

In the end, would bring such non-critical and non-global little things (such as checkboxes for optimization) to a poll (voting)!

It's not logical to make a bird, because there's already a drop-down list, it would look silly. Another thing would be if the "Start" button would change depending on the single test or optimisation, e.g. "Start test" and "Start optimisation".

I have a different thought about the checkmark. There would be a "delete logs before start" checkbox next to the button. Has anyone ever had this thought?

Reason: