MQL5: Validation :-( I've already racked my brain to find out what it is and how it's solved.

test on EURUSD,H1 (hedging)
 2016.04.07 09:33:30   failed instant sell 3.30 EURUSD at 1.14380 [Volume limit reached]
 2016.04.07 09:33:30   failed instant sell 3.30 EURUSD at 1.14380 [Volume limit reached]

Can you tell me how this error is resolved? I can't find any information about this message on the forum, it's not clear in the documents either. (MQL5) I am facing this message for the first time. ( I can not reproduce this message in the Strategy Tester, since I don't know the reason.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

Can you tell me how this error is resolved? I can't find any information about this message on the forum, it's not clear in the documents either. (MQL5) I am facing this message for the first time. ( I can not reproduce this message in the Strategy Tester, I don't know the reason.

What tests should the trading robot pass before publishing it in the Market

This solution doesn't work for the number of lots, the error is still showing up.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

this lot count solution doesn't work, the error is still showing up.

Read the whole article. In fact, there are a lot of checks to be done.

Vladimir Karputov:

Read the entire article. In fact, there are a lot of checks to be made.

At the moment I am interested in this particular error, but this article does not solve it.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

At the moment I am interested in this particular error, but the above article does not solve it.

Look for the error in yourself. 100%. Think about the description of the error. Analyse how much and what is open and how much and what could be open.

Vladimir Karputov:

Look for the error in yourself. 100%. Think about the description of the error. Analyse how much and what is open and how much and what could be open.

The most interesting thing is that such things are not reproducible in the tester, nor in the real world. However, in the simulation the tester finds and doesn't give any exhaustive explanations of the error, even the documentation doesn't describe it thoroughly.

What is the code for this error? The site search is not working correctly.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/search#!keyword=Volume%20limit%20reached

Поиск - MQL5.community
Поиск - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Поиск выполняется с учетом морфологии и без учета регистра. Все буквы, независимо от того, как они введены, будут рассматриваться как строчные. По умолчанию наш поиск показывает страницы...

Did you think you wrote BUY and SELL and you can shove your creativity into the Market? No, you can't do that. The product must be secure and safe for the user.

Study what kind of errors there may be:The result code of the last request.

Study the articleWhat tests a trading robot must pass before it is published in the Market.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

this lot solution doesn't work, the error is still showing up.

Yes, this is not a very clear error. Apparently you do not have enough funds and cannot execute a trade with this lot.

You need to check Free Margin with margin, maybe leverage too.

P.S. If it helps, let us know.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yes, this is not a very clear error. Apparently you do not have enough funds and cannot execute a trade with such a lot.

You should check Free Margin with margin, maybe leverage as well.

No. It is not checked:

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yes, this is not a very clear error. Apparently you do not have enough funds and cannot execute a trade with such a lot.

You should check Free Margin with margin, maybe leverage as well.

For margin shortage other messages are coming in.

I have tried to sum all lots for a symbol in a given direction including pending orders, and not to give a command for opening if it was exceeded considering the order being opened, no avail.

I don't know how to trace and debug this error or how to emulate it in my terminal.

Reason: