My signal is showing"Subscription not permitted"

Hay,
I am a new signal provider.My performance is around 40% growth rate. But in case of copy option, it is telling "Subscription not permitted" why?? How can i make it available to that trader can copy my trading. Please give me solution.

Instasignal:
Hay,
I am a new signal provider.My performance is around 40% growth rate. But in case of copy option, it is telling "Subscription not permitted" why?? How can i make it available to that trader can copy my trading. Please give me solution.
Hey

Your signal says that you are waiting for registration as a seller which means you haven't been verified yet. Have you submitted your ID paperwork to MetaQuotes?

Hay,

I think i have done. Can you please tell me..what can be the solution now? 

Instasignal:

Hay,

I think i have done. Can you please tell me..what can be the solution now? 

If you've submitted the required documents then you just need to wait to be approved. The process can take a couple of days.

But i did not get the verification code to my mobile phone yet so that i can confirm my seller account. What should i do??

Instasignal:
But i did not get the verification code to my mobile phone yet so that i can confirm my seller account. What should i do??
You will either just have to wait (they normally have a large backlog over the weekend) or contact the Service Desk (link in the left menu of your profile page). They handle all seller verification, moderators don't have access to that information sorry.

I have just now get the seller verification code and saved. It is telling now 

Your application for registration as a Seller is being processed by the moderator.

Please wait until your registration is confirmed. 

How many days i may have to waight now? 

Instasignal:

I have just now get the seller verification code and saved. It is telling now 

Your application for registration as a Seller is being processed by the moderator.

Please wait until your registration is confirmed. 

How many days i may have to waight now? 

As I said above, it depends on the backlog of applications. Could be one day, could be five. You'll just need a little patience - and a trader should have plenty of that! ;-)

Stuart Browne:
As I said above, it depends on the backlog of applications. Could be one day, could be five. You'll just need a little patience - and a trader should have plenty of that! ;-)
Lord grant me the patience I need, but I want it right now! ( :P )
Reason: