Registration by the seller. - page 6

Hello! I would like to register as a vendor. Can't send a passport scan, the system says it's illegible. Photographed the document several times - still the same problem! Photo quality is good and words are clearly visible. The problem may lie in the fact that the words in the passport are written in block letters! The system does not work. I do not have a driving licence or any of the other listed documents. What to do?

Serhey Kucheriaviy:

Hello! I would like to register as a vendor. Can't send a passport scan, the system says it's illegible. Photographed the document several times - still the same problem! Photo quality is good and words are well legible. The problem may lie in the fact that the words in the passport are written in block letters! The system does not work. I do not have a driving licence or any of the other listed documents. What to do?

Then you need documents with block letters (e.g. a modern passport or passport for foreigners).

I saw that there is this thread, so I will repeat my questions here

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

Communicate with the developers through Service Desk!

Oleg avtomat, 2021.09.12 01:54

Hello, developers!

My wife has registered here today.

Tried to register here as a seller (for the signal).

But when I sent passport scans I got such an answer:

All data is clearly visible and not obscured by foreign objects. The type and country of the documents is correct.

I have not had anysimilar complaints about the quality of the documents at any other company.

So maybe we should look for a problem in your "identifier".

Is it possible to send you passport scans by post?

Олег avtomat #:

I saw that this thread existed, so I'll repeat my questions here

As a rule of thumb, if you use two accounts from the same IP, or if they ever cross IPs, both accounts will be deleted.

Vladimir Karputov #:

As a rule of thumb - if you use two accounts from the same IP or they ever cross IP - both accounts will be deleted.

But I am not registered as a seller.

And my wife will be fully verified.

And they will be deleted anyway?

Олег avtomat #:

And still get deleted?

I don't know about that. I've seen two sellers on the same IP. But usually no one will allow two accounts from one IP (this rule works for almost all forums).

Олег avtomat #:

And still get deleted?

Try it. They won't. We have one IP for 106 flats in the house, so it's a fluke that no one from the house is on MT5 ?

Volodymyr Zubov #:

Try it. They won't. We have one IP for 106 flats in the building, so it's just a coincidence that no one in the building is on MT5 ?

Got it. Thanks.

Vladimir Karputov #:

I can't tell you any more here. I've seen two sellers on the same IP. But usually no one allows two accounts from the same IP (this rule works for almost all forums).

Two accounts will not be present on the forum at the same time. So there will be no overlap.

Vladimir Karputov #:

I can't tell you any more here. I've seen two sellers on the same IP. But usually no one allows two accounts from the same IP (this rule works for almost all forums).

And besides, I will never register as a seller.

Reason: