Product reviews have disappeared(resolved) - page 3

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I didn't shove anything into the arbitration section, did I?

the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing? ) there's a tixnapper in the arbitration section, what does it have to do with this? And there are plenty of authors who shove products wherever

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

the left hand is unaware of what the right hand is doing? ) There's a tixnapper hanging in the arbitrage section, what's he got to do with it? And there are plenty of authors who shove products wherever they can.

Maybe it was a mistake. I haven't changed the sections since I published the product. Fixed it.

But I will ask you to keep an eye on your Slack. And don't be so adamant about the work of other programmers.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

It may have been a mistake. I haven't changed the sections since the product was published. Corrected.

But I will ask you to keep an eye on your Slack. And don't be so adamant about the work of other programmers.

No time for pleasantries

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

if for indicators, the free one had up to 2,000 downloads per month.

As far as I understand, many things (probably the majority) are downloaded through the terminal.

for example, utilities are very offended.

If you go by the number, indicators ~4800 EAs ~3800 utilities ~1700, i.e. comparable.

BUT. the marketplace on the home page is:

top indicators

top Expert Advisors

top free products

and new

it turns out the paid utility has practically ZERO chances to make it to the top in the Market. flickering in the new ones for a few hours at the current level of adding products is such a consolation.

TheXpert:

as far as i understand, a lot of things (probably most) are downloaded via the terminal. it's tougher on the top there.

For example, utilities are very offended.

If you go by the number, indicators ~4800 EAs ~3800 utilities ~1700, i.e. comparable.

BUT. the marketplace on the home page is:

top indicators

top Expert Advisors

top free products

and new

it turns out paid utility has practically ONLY ONE chance to be in the TOP IN THE MARKET. flickering in new ones for several hours at current rate of adding products is such a consolation.

there is a rotation in the market

and even long time not downloaded utilities occasionally (once a year) appear in the top of market and therefore in the top of the terminal.

My utility hangs in the top and sinks to 5-15 pages, and then slowly creeps out

no downloads, but it's still there.

and sinks when there are downloads and purchases.

"Well, it's not clear")

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

the marketplace rotates

there is no rotation) popular page does not rotate, it just shows popular, 30 days window. believe me, i've been watching for quite a long time.

Rotation is contextual recommendations after downloads in the market and related services, raising the dead, etc.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

There is a rotation in the market

Even utilities which have not been downloaded for a long time periodically (once a year) appear at the top of the market and therefore at the top of the terminal.

I have a utility in the top and sink to 5-15 pages, and then quietly climbs out

no downloads, but it's still there.

and sinks when there are downloads and purchases.

"well, it's not clear" (c))

Good for you, but mine is not going anywhere, and there are sales, and it's like a nailed down. Only 14 sales (4 this month) and she's on page 28 out of 36 and is not going to leave her place :)

TheXpert:

there is no rotation there ) the page does not rotate popular, it shows exactly popular, 30 day window. believe me, i've been watching for quite a long time.

Rotation is contextual recommendations after downloads in the market and related services, raising the dead, etc.

are we talking about the same marketplace? )

The products are definitely being shuffled around.

the more frequently downloaded the closer to the first place this is for free

for the paid ones: if they have bought them, the place is moved closer to the first one

And sometimes things that can't be called popular come up to the top

For example, is on 2-3 places in the utilities

there is definitely a reshuffle

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

there's definitely a reshuffle.

we seem to have different concepts of rotation. the same products can be at the top with slight variations.

they change, but not because of shuffling, but because of the statistics, which bounce around. this is not rotation.

Reason: