Tell me how to prepare a martin so as not to drain... - page 5

Hi!

In order not to lose by martin you have to trade with a stop-loss, for example 20 points.

When a stop loss occurs, we increase the lot.
Again stop - again increase the lot.

I.e. we should not have drawdowns and we should not have dangles of the series of the grid.

It's only a matter of time before the martin is dumped. I haven't seen anyone who hasn't lost yet.

With a stop-loss it will be slow and sure, without a stop-loss it will be fast and unexpected.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

It's only a matter of time before the martin is dumped. I haven't seen anyone who hasn't lost yet.

With a stop-loss will be a slow and sure loss, without a stop-loss - fast and unexpected.

Martingale is better to include in one direction - by identifying the direction.

Сергей Криушин:

Tell me how to make a martini without draining...

The main thing is not to mix martinis with cream...

Сергей Криушин:
Please advise how to programmatically skip 1 - 2 negative trades (don't apply a martin to them) that usually go on an unsuccessful start of a flat... or rather unsuccessful entry into a flat by the first trade or it often happens on a reversal to a new track...

Martingale problems occur on a trend.

Сергей Криушин:
And what would you get in return - caged heaven and handcuffed to a radiator...or sit a brainless vegetable on a bed... If only the opposite were true - to get 300 million dollars in exchange, then maybe I would calm down, but I doubt it... a hump will heal the earth... I have one regret - I learnt too late about this kind of trading, because I lost too much before that, once (when I was 16) I even ran into a card player in a train... the card was a sure thing, I gambled all I had - at least they didn't leave me with no trousers... I can't remember how naive and gullible a fool I was... and what can I say, I still am... so my sorrow is immense...

if you were worth that much, you'd have them.

It's a statement of fact, nothing personal.

Алексей Тарабанов:

With martingale problems arise on the trend.

It depends on the type of martingale, if it's like Ilan, then yes. If it's like Avalanche, no.

Nikolai Semko:

The main thing is not to mix martinis with cream...

Beer and cream is a pleasant taste. I recommend it, especially for skinny people).

I don't know Martin, but I can tell you how to cook cormorant.

Put the cormorant in a pot and cook for 10 minutes.

Drain the water, pour in new water, add onion and other spices to taste, and cook for another 30 minutes.

Then, drain the water (broth), throw out the cormorant and throw out the pot. ))

In this case, you can't do without draining

Moderators, please take down this thread, no one really knows anything or does not want to share their thoughts, I also have no desire to maintain a stupid discussion about nothing ...((.
Reason: