An obvious way of predicting quotes for colleagues - page 7

ffoorreexx:
In the case of the charts in this thread - there is a correlation, the Euro and Pound will have nowhere to go but to pass under the whitewash in the direction I indicated. We will see this from Monday onwards.

You are not trading the dependencies correctly, the so-called correlations.

Igor Makanu:

I'm kind of allergic to beautiful graphs based on increments...

I agree, I'm even sick of increments now.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You are not trading dependencies correctly, the so-called correlations.

We will be judged by His Majesty the Market.

ffoorreexx:
We will be judged by His Majesty the Market.

Alas, it does not judge, you cannot or do not want to test a strategy on historical data, and online trading is subject to many factors, I got distracted, forgot, the Internet is glitchy....

If there is a pattern, use it while the market gives you some profit!

Igor Makanu:

Alas, it will not judge, you cannot or do not want to test a strategy on historical data, and trading online with your hands is subject to many factors, I got distracted, forgot, the internet is glitching....

No alas. Judgement. Historical data is about nothing. A loser's game. Real time trading is the only way to judge.

ffoorreexx:

Not alas. Judge. Historical data is nothing. It's fun for losers. Real-time trading is the only way to judge.

We've been through this for years.

I'll watch of course, but without screenshots of online trading it's not really interesting.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

We've been through this for years.

I will certainly observe, but without screenshots of online trading - not particularly interesting.

And with screenshots not particularly interesting, because for unknown reasons the screenshots show when the order gets to the very "pip" and for some reason all orders are in the plus )))

good luck to the originator in his fight against windmills and ignorance

ffoorreexx:
In the case of the charts in this thread - there is a correlation, the euro and the pound will have nowhere to go but to pass under the whitewash in the direction I indicated. We'll see that from Monday onwards.

Whatever you say. Let's see.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

... Without screenshots of online trading - not really interesting.

Interesting when there is monitoring or signal or PAMM. Screenshots are subject to subjective distortion.

Monday ends.
Reason: