ePayments - everything? - page 6

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

I have ePayments until February 2020. It's very handy for making purchases. I'll start worrying about it next fall while there's still time.

Here's what I've come across now. The other day, my wife got a new PrivatBank card (a universal credit card) - a MasterCard was issued. So I could not attach it to WebMoney, the refusal is on MasterCard. And I also changed my card in October for a new three years, got Visa - normally attached.

Does anyone know how long MasterCard is not friendly with WM ?

With mastercard a lot of people are no longer friendly.
American shop sites sometimes don't accept mastercard. Visa is fine.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No, it isn't.

So it's OK for you to just open accounts like that? Just to have them and not to use them? Well, that's up to you.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Forgot about webmoney after ePayments.
The rates vary a bit. But overall the difference is small and always in a different direction.

It's easier with the card. I don't have to withdraw and change,
You just take the card and go and spend.

I don't need a card. Just cash.

What to change? Wmz or USD after cashing out?

I have never contacted ePayments, they charge a lot of commissions, that is why I have not contacted them. I do not know how much you will spend and whether there will be an opportunity.

Evgeny Belyaev:

There are a lot of commissions in ePayments, that is why I have not contacted them. You do not know how much you will spend and whether you will have the opportunity.

I have not tried to withdraw dollars from webmoney in the last 3 years. If you withdraw dollars, you can't argue with that.

Is it possible to withdraw to a third-party card from ePayments?

Alexandr Saprykin:
So it is normal for you to open accounts for no reason? Just to have them and not to use them? That's up to you.

There are all sorts of things that happen. Just recently I came in handy with a bank account I hadn't used in five years. Not only did it come in handy, they added more kopecks to the rest. This is what I understand: a serious financial institution and not a fly-by-night company trying its best to pick your pocket.

Evgeny Belyaev:
Can I withdraw to a third party card from ePayments?
To any bank card. Or to a bank. To webmoney yandex kiwi bitcoin

Evgeny Belyaev:
Can I withdraw to a third-party card from ePayments?
You can. You can also withdraw to webmoney and to any bank account

Evgeny Belyaev:

There are a lot of commissions and charges in ePayments, that is why I have not contacted them. I do not know how much you will spend and whether there will be an opportunity.

What kind of commissions and charges? I have been using it for a year and a half and have not noticed anything like that.

Alexandr Saprykin:
What kind of fees and charges? I've been using it for a year and a half and haven't noticed anything like that.

No fees for cash withdrawals? Risks? Are the deposits insured?

Reason: