Record on the Market - page 11

Vadim Zotov:

What do you think of today's "New" page?

It's horrible. I have a quick look - I understand that this is the same EA with different sets for different pairs sold as a separate EA.

Vadim Zotov:

Why? It's the new scripts of the 21st century. Only a lot of people don't understand it.

By the way, maybe you are an advertising agent for this vendor? Where are the moderators looking?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Why? These are the new scripts of the 21st century. Only a lot of people don't understand it.

By the way, maybe you are an advertising agent for this vendor? Where are the moderators looking?

I just wonder if the moderators even look here.

I see that even newcomers with a good idea will now find it harder to sell their product.

It used to be that such clones of the same product would not be allowed through the moderator. Now it's not clear how to deal with it.

Vitalii Ananev:
It used to be that such clones of the same product would not be allowed by a moderator. Now it's not clear how to deal with it.

Why fight it, do the same, the sooner the dump is formed, the sooner action will be taken.

Then there is only one option: to actively promote your products yourself. Negotiate with the administrators of other websites to post descriptions of their products. Start groups in social networks. But this is quite a different story - commerce. Do you know if search engines are now advertising about Forex?

Evgeny Raspaev:
The only option, then, is to actively promote their products. Negotiate with the administrators of other sites to post descriptions of their products. Get groups on social networks. But this is a completely different path - commerce. Do you know if search engines are now advertising about Forex?

yandex is easily taken, forex is not written, but mql robots regularly loom

Vadim Zotov:

top - dude didn't even bother translating into english - good luck with that approach, soon he'll be posting without a description at all )))

Yeah. It's a pretty sad picture, you have to admit. If no one cleans up the stables with their hands, the Market may be over. Most potential buyers will just get the impression that it's just plummers and junk. That is all. Even if decent things appear, they will be perceived as junk, no matter what the description says.
Reason: