The signal is not copied - page 9

Vladimir Karputov:

Yeah, if you need control, you can: connect to the trading account which has a signal subscription in any way:

• from any other terminal for desktop Windows version (but in this case the terminal you use for controlling MUST have its subscription turned OFF in its settings - this is done NOT to DELETE COPY-UPPOSITS).
  • from any mobile terminal.

So there won't be a problem? The main thing is to keep the copying settings synchronised and on t1 disable copying as soon as possible?

timurzyan:

So there won't be any problems? The main thing is to keep the copying settings synchronized and to disable copying as soon as possible on t1?

There will be problems if: on more than ONE Windows terminal on ONE and the same trading account you switch on the signal subscription.

"... on t1 as soon as possible disable copying? ..." - again nothing is clear. Can you first formulate your thoughts clearly and concisely and then ask a question?

Video reference: (watch from 1:40)

Vladimir Karputov:

There will be problems if: on more than ONE Windows terminal on ONE and the same trading account you turn ON signal copying.

"... on t1 as soon as possible disable copying? ..." - again nothing is clear. Can you state your thoughts clearly and concisely first and then ask a question?

Vladimir, thank you for patiently torturing me! )) I reconnected it, everything is all right. Thanks to this collision, now I know how the log displays the connected (synchronized) signal. Even ping info to the signal's pov is there.

Thank you for your participation!

timurzyan:

Vladimir, thank you for patiently torturing me! )) Reconnected, everything is fine. Thanks to this collision, now I know how the log shows connected (synchronized signal). Even ping info to the signal's pov is there.

Thank you for your participation!

And thanks to you I found one of the recipes: turn off/on the checkbox "Synchronize positions without confirmation". :)

Vladimir Karputov:

And thanks to you, I've fumbled one of the recipes: disable/enable the "Synchronise positions without confirmation" checkbox :)

Prescription for what? Re-synchronisation, for the signal to work correctly? ))

timurzyan:

Prescription for what? Re-synchronisation, for correct signal operation? ))

Possible Recipe for the situation when the old terminal can not connect to the service Signals.

That is, if someone still has a situation when the terminal can not connect to the service Signals, try a way to enable/disable the checkbox"Synchronize positions without confirmation".

Vladimir Karputov:

Possible cure for the situation when the old terminal cannot connect to the Signals service.

So, if you have a situation when the terminal cannot connect to the Signals service on your old terminal, let's try a way to enable/disable the"Synchronize positions without confirmation" checkbox.

As they say: "By common efforts..." )) )))

My order closing signals did not copy today either. DC -forexchief direct Fx account, with DC provider and account type are the same. And the balance was almost the same at that time. I am very disappointed, i missed a good profit and now my account is in drawdown. I did not open any trades with my hands. The signal is copied to only one terminal, which is installed on the UPU server. Had no problems before.
Files:
20190521.log  6 kb

it looks like you're not the only lucky one. It's exactly the same situation.
Reason: