MOEX.Beginner's Questions - page 11

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexey, you must have meant futures.

There are instruments without clearing.

Few people trade without leverage with instruments without clearing, that's where it's easy....

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Few people trade without leverage with instruments without clearing, that's where ....

So it's a sure loss...

Renat Akhtyamov:
So it's a sure loss...

The second leverage is taken by almost everyone, it even seems to be given by default, you have to write a waiver.

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's a sure loss...

You convinced me, forex is better.

Trade on the forex market. Why do you need a stock exchange?

It's all confusing and messy.

p.s. And mt5 terminal is not sharpened for the exchange, with each new build more and more glitches, originally forex terminal, or better yet MT4 simple as a 3 kopeck and reliable as ...

Sergey Chalyshev:

You convinced me, forex is better.

Trade on the forex market. Why do you need a stock exchange?

It's all confusing and messy.

p.s. And the MT5 terminal is not sharpened for the exchange, with each new build more and more glitches, originally forex terminal, or better yet MT4 is simple as a 3 kopecks and reliable as ...
I would use MT4 to go to the exchange, but ... MOEX does not use it.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I would use MT4 to go to the exchange, but... MOEX doesn't use it.
Why would you go to the exchange, there are only losses, expiries and all that ...

Sergey Chalyshev:
Why do you need a stock exchange, it's all about losses, expiry and all that ...

Expiration and clearing:)

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Expiration and clearing:)

horrendous?

low leverage

netting

expiry

clearing

all positions have the same price

So much for the puppeteer.

The finish line...

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's wrong with it?

low leverage

netting

expiration

clearing

all items have the same price

All in all, there is plenty of room for the puppeteer.

Full stop...

Which puppeteer? What kind of finish? What is wrong with low leverage? What is wrong with netting? Do you even understand that this is NOT forex? It's all transparent, your trades are sure to hit the market and you are sure to get the money you earned. Is it bad?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

What puppeteer? What finish? What's wrong with low leverage? What is wrong with netting? Do you even realise that this is NOT forex? It's all transparent, your trades are sure to hit the market and you are sure to get the money you earned. Is it bad?

It is ok.

more than okay.

Everyone is buying and selling at the same price and the whole market is spinning in the same netting position.

The puppet analyses the buy/sell volume and clears everyone 2 times a day, slightly overpricing against most...

Elementary dripping grannies into the pocket, just not the trader, alas...

no finish, ahtung

Make a case for the stock market

Reason: