MOEX.Beginner's Questions - page 7

Вадим Мотеюнас:

I put a manual pending order with a stop and a takeaway, it worked, but when I place an order there is an expiry time in the window - I haven't touched anything, so it most likely has a date until today, but it only concerns pending orders that have not worked, take and stop have not worked yet, so I wonder what is waiting for me tomorrow)

What market do you work in? If you work on FORTS, the "next day" starts at 19:00, i.e. after the day session. Therefore, nothing will change in the morning. It will be a continuation of the current day. I don't remember stops dropping during evening clearing (18:45-19:00). But I usually turn them off manually and then turn them back on at evening clearing to avoid being knocked out by a spike, which often happens at that time.

Вадим Мотеюнас:

Thank you, I think the game is not worth the candle for one horse), my question was not answered at my broker's techpo, so I came to the forum

If the position is already open - the stops will stay.

Nothing will be lost and the position won't close by itself until you close it yourself or until a stop is triggered.

Sergey Savinkin:

What market do you work in? If on FORTS, the "next day" there starts at 19:00, i.e. after the afternoon session. Therefore, nothing will change in the morning. It will be a continuation of the current day. I don't remember stops dropping during evening clearing (18:45-19:00). But I usually turn them off manually, and turn them back on at evening clearing to avoid being knocked out by a spike, which often happens at that time.

Yes, on Forts.

Sergey Chalyshev:

If the position is already open - the stops will stay.

Nothing will be lost and the position will not close by itself until you close it yourself or until a stop is triggered.

Got it, thanks

prostotrader:

Yes I have already written :)

Don't make a mistake entering SL and TP !!!

Can you compile it?

The question is solved, but thank you, with the computer off I understand the EA will not work?

Вадим Мотеюнас:

The issue has been resolved, but thank you. I understand that the Expert Advisor will not work when the computer is switched off?

It will work in the same way as a mobile phone that is switched off and receiving calls.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It will work in the same way as a mobile phone turned off to receive calls)

No, the EA will not work, but if you put SL and TP before shutdown, they will work on the server.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Let's get to grips with trading on MOEX?

Please help if you know how.

Here'sthe basics, read on, a lot will become clear.

A lot of things are becoming clear.

But how do you open a Eurobucks trade and keep it open for more than 3 months?

I didn't find that on FORTS. Where to look for it?

PS

Has anyone tried to connect here:

game.moex.com

?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I didn't find that on FORTS. Where to look for it?

PS

Has anyone tried to connect here:

game.moex.com

?

Transfer to a new contract before the current one expires.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I didn't find that on FORTS. Where do you look?

It depends on what you want. If you just want to hold a long position, there's no way, it's an URGENT market. And if you need to test over a long period of time, there are "futures glues" for that. Check with your broker to see if they have a euro-dollar glut.

Reason: