Windows 10 doesn't think I'm human! - page 8

Anaxagor:
We should switch to the hummingbird .

Cool stuff!

I'd love to get rid of Windows, I'm sick and tired of its, not dare I say it, totalitarianism to the point of no return. At one time I got a laptop with eight, to be lazy, did not set the seven - now I'm sad. The main sorrow as a dull-user, not a programmer - there is no ascetic, calm to the eye classic theme. (As a programmer - no sadness, because I do not care what to write.) The main joy - 8.1 is not automatically unknowingly update to a dozen.

If the colibri team write a VM that allows to run all the Windows office and trader applications - I'll go to colibri, really.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Oh, Vladimir, you are a godsend )) My friend here asks me, what are the limitations of MT5 on Linux? I have only worked on Windows, I cannot answer properly. I know that MT5 for Linux cannot develop its own programs, right? What EAs and indicators should I use?

My own programs for MT* for Windows are much written and I cannot use the standard set.

I understand that I may use a virtual machine with Windows on it. Or vin, but there seems to be some problems there?

I'd be happy to hear from you.

I never worked with MT5 directly in Linux ((. I have never worked with MT5 directly on Linux ((()) It seems that I have to use only Wine or virtual version.

I meant a little different here. In win10 you can now run Linux programs directly (without virtualization). But these are all console programs.

Citizen pirates and lovers of pirate spears will go to the birch grove when they relapse.

SeriousRacoon:

Cool stuff!

I'd love to get out of Windows, I'm sick and tired of its, I dare say, totalitarianism. At one time I got a laptop with eight, I was too lazy to install seven - now I'm sad. The main sorrow as a dull-user, not a programmer - there is no ascetic, calm to the eye classic theme. (As a programmer - no sadness, because I do not care what to write.) Main joy - 8.1 is not automatically unknowingly update to a dozen.

If guys from colibri team will write VM which will allow to run all windows office and trader applications - I'll go to colibri, really.

This is the first I've heard of colibri. I won't say anything. Ubuntu is a crap OS. I remember when I installed it, it updated and something didn't work right away. But Ubuntu is dead because Ubuntu also likes to send updates that aren't checked. They can send you a really crude update and then you get all sorts of bugs.

But there are variants, like ArchLinux. At first, it is a little more difficult to install, but more stable.

And if you are interested in the support of wine applications. There is a ReactOS project. It supports everything. At least, according to the developers. I haven't run it, so I can't say anything about its stability. But Arch is a thing... I recommend it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I installedLTSB in the beginning, there are many restrictions for programmers, for example, you can't write for MS Store and many other things are neutered. Secondly, I have to search for some random builds on torrents, where you don't know what is in them, you can't download a distribution from MS site.

And about groups yes, bad geeky habit to feel everything new )).

You can download and on the official site. There are legitimate ways to do this. I found a link. You log in and download. But that's why you have to buy it. There's no other option. I don't want to buy it because there's nothing to pay for. Because they don't take user's opinion into account. And only English in user interface. I used it for 3 months. Then I ran out of free use and demolished it. ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Oh, Vladimir, you are a godsend )) My friend here asks me, what are the limitations of MT5 on Linux? I have only worked on Windows, I cannot answer properly. I know that MT5 for Linux cannot develop its own programs, right? What EAs and indicators should I use?

My own programs for MT* for Windows are much written and I cannot use the standard set.

I understand that I may use a virtual machine with Windows on it. Or vin, but there seems to be some problems there?

I'd be happy to hear from you.

I write as such I haven't encountered any problems. Yes I work under wine, but I have written about it more than once which versions I use.

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

I haven't worked with MT5 directly in Linux (((. I think it's only possible to do it with a virtual machine or with Wine.

What I meant here is a little different. In win10 it is now possible to work in Linux programs directly (without virtualization). But they are all console programs.

Yesterday Konstantin Nikitin showed me on Skype how everything works through Wine and EAs compile normally, so the question is removed. Console ones do not interest me, you understand.

Vladimir Karputov:
Citizens of pirates and lovers of pirate copies in the recurrence will go to the birch grove.

I don't like pirates either. )))))

People just sometimes install the "first available" Win10 distibution without even understanding what editions of the system they have and how they differ.

By the way: It is possible to get quite legally a free license for Win10 Pro, LTSB version and even for server version. Read google carefully))))

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

I don't like pirates either. )))))

People just sometimes install the "first available" Win10 distibution without understanding what editions of the system there are and how they differ.

By the way: It is possible to get a free license for Win10 Pro, LTSB version and even for server version. Read google carefully))).

If the ways are legal, you can post here.)) In general, it's easier to do otherwise. There's a lot of default rubbish in the offline versions. Therefore it is not an option.

Viktar Dzemikhau:

This is the first I've heard of hummingbirds. I won't say anything. Ubuntu is a crap OS. I remember when I installed it, it updated and something didn't work right away. But Ubuntu is dead because Ubuntu also likes to send updates that aren't checked. They can send you a really crude update and you get some kind of buggy situation.

But there are variants, like ArchLinux. At first, it is a little more difficult to install, but more stable.

And if you are interested in the support of wine applications. There is the ReactOS project. It supports everything. At least, according to developers' claims. I haven't tested it, so, I can't say anything about its stability. But Arch is a thing... I recommend it.

Linux is still a monster. Colibri is extremely tiny and appealing. Those who wrote assembler for LU knows, that programs can be small and not take a lot of memory ).

Reactos is interesting, but raw. They themselves write that they broke the usb stick a few years ago and never fixed it, so you can't install from the usb stick ))))

Reason: