Harmonic & Time - page 36

2 gtudor

##ZUP_v135_N200_v05.mq4

ZUP_v135 ALL

Thank you so much !

Getting mostly invalidated patterns with V05?

Lozang:
Getting mostly invalidated patterns with V05?

"Patter has been invalidated" alert only pops up if

A valid pattern has been found. But it exceeds the D box so pattern has been invalidated

or

A valid pattern has been found. All conditions are met. Fortunately signal is valid and price moves in desired direction. After few bars passed (number of bars depend on time frame), a new leg has been formed. When a new leg has been formed, all possibilities are reformed. It's like an opening a new page. In this case, again indicator gives an invalidation alert. It is up to the trader to close the trade & take profit or not.

Poruchik, can you post the QTA v6 again please? When I add to a chart it comes out blank nothing

already moved stop to be!!!

Files:
pf-1.jpg  131 kb

grandaevus:
It is ok on my linux desktop but I'll check it as soon as I find a windows computer. Is anybody here having the same problem?

Hi, Grandaevus, how to install MT4 on linux? are you using WINE to do that? sorry for question OOT

alangbabega:
Hi, Grandaevus, how to install MT4 on linux? are you using WINE to do that? sorry for question OOT

Wine is the only option to use windows native programs (written in c/c++) in linux. Programs that are written in java or c#, wine is not needed.

mt4 works fine on latest stable wine 1.4.1

arsgoetia:
Could this be what you need friend?

I wrote some months ago.....:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181798

I am waiting for help...please read my word file...thank's in advance.

Anyone know what the alert "The Fat Lady Sings" means on ZUP_v135 ALL?

N200 pattern on GbpUsd H4 & D1

Files:
gbpusd_h4.gif  25 kb
Reason: