The best solution for a scalper's entry - page 11

Artyom Trishkin:

You won't scare anyone with pictures. We will make you better pictures in five minutes.

The question is not to make a better picture, but to ensure that each next movement during the day in the existing classifier and algorithm is reflected and processed accordingly. And the main task is to select all or nearly all intraday volatility, whatever it is. An example of "results", but not functionality, is ReversSystemBEST.mq4 of 2009 (thanks to its now unknown creator <getch>)

aleger:

The question is not to make a better picture, but to ensure that each next movement during the day in the existing classifier and algorithm is reflected and processed accordingly. And the main task is to select all or nearly all intraday volatility, whatever it is. An example for "result-oriented", but not functional, imitation is ReversSystemBEST.mq4 of 2009 (thanks to its now unknown creator <getch>!)

When I created my first robot (it was a long time ago) there were no real ticks and I just didn't know that the "All ticks" mode is generated (modeled) within a minute. And I found such a mode, which made millions.

I.e. if you catch the "wave" of tick generation, it's not hard to make millions.

And that's why I suggest to do all this on MT5, in real ticks mode, on a real market execution type account with a floating spread and a minimum of one year.

And then we'll talk.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

When I created my first robot (a long time ago), there were no real ticks then, and I just didn't know that the "All ticks" mode is generated (modelled) within a minute. And I found such a mode, which made millions.

I.e. if you catch the "wave" of tick generation, it's not hard to make millions.

And that's why I suggest to do all this on MT5, in real ticks mode, on a real market execution type account with a floating spread and a minimum of one year.

And then we'll talk.

Glad for your success, but I don't see the point in switching to MT5 now, the existing tick handling and everything else suits me fine. And I'm not a programmer, and I'm not going to study MQL up to my ears, I only need what I find in documentation, on forums, what comes to my mind sometimes, etc. Good luck in further generation of "tick millions"!

aleger:

I'm glad you succeeded, but I don't see the point in trying to migrate to MT5 now, the existing ticks handling and other stuff is good enough for me. And I'm not a programmer, and I'm not going to study MQL up to my ears, I may use what I find in documentation, forums, what comes to my mind sometimes, etc. Good luck with further generation of "tick millions"!

What are you, small or something? You don't understand what we are talking about.

After such an answer who will cooperate with you ?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

What are you, small or something? You don't know what you're talking about.

After that answer, who will cooperate with you?

Have I done something wrong? Explain it to the lame man in plain text, please.

aleger:

This is the test result in scalping mode by single volume for 12_07 (one day!) on the five-minute EURUSD - 56 trades for a total amount of $1664.00, broker's income (spread amount) $560.00 for the day

Downloaded the tester grail? Let's test at least with 99% quote quality

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Have you downloaded the tester's grail? Let's test it with at least 99% quote quality

But what is the point? no one has abolished over-optimisation (over-training), people like to engage in self-deception, so someone needs it? (Mayakovsky "LISTEN" ? ))))

I know many people who take it easy - they trade with an EA according to selected parameters until they make a series of losses, then optimize it again and trade again - maybe this approach has some right to live

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Have you downloaded the tester grail? Let's test with at least 99% quote quality

The saved graph should preferably be viewed with a viewer of some kind

Files:
ST12_07.zip  153 kb

aleger:

These are not "general" words, but specific content and a brief description of the subject matter to be considered and used (the usual

composite Trend and Trade, visualized by a simple indicator Zigzag). I believe that the algorithm of operation of this

I assume that you know the algorithm of working of this indicator and many other modifications.

Those listed under other points don't seem to require explanation. The Expert Advisor itself is almost ready, it is extremely simple,

However participation of a good programmer in this work would be useful.

programmer would be very useful.

I agree with you. Many people underestimate the zigzag. But on two zigzags (let's call them low-frequency and high-frequency) quite profitable TS can be built. Trend reversals can be identified with the accuracy of the triggering threshold of the high-frequency zigzag. The zigzag is an excellent tool for identifying reversal patterns.

khorosh:

I agree with you. Many people underestimate the zigzag. But two zigzags (let's call them low frequency and high frequency) can be used to build quite a profitable TS. Trend reversals can be identified with the accuracy of the triggering threshold of the high-frequency zigzag. The zigzag is an excellent tool for identifying reversal patterns.

And how do you think the zigzag on M1 can identify min and max.

It will be wrong all the time.

Reason: