Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 24

Please help me to restore the functionality of ReversSystemBEST.mq4 by <getch>, which is very useful for analyzing (in the tester) the historical

and quite possible movement of currency pairs. After the new versions of Metatrader-4 this program stopped working, and the author

. Has something changed in the structure or in the processing of history files? But what exactly? I can't get to the truth yet...

aleger:

Please help me to restore the functionality of ReversSystemBEST.mq4 by <getch>, which is very useful for analyzing (in the tester) the historical

and quite possible movement of currency pairs. After the new versions of Metatrader-4 this program stopped working, and the author

. Has something changed in the structure or in the processing of history files? But what exactly? I can't get to the truth yet...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Заказы на разработку программ для трейдинга

Thanks for the "tip", I'll stick it in a very prominent place!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What can you continue if the spread has gone up? If you have to continue, what does the spread have to do with it?

(c)then prohibit trading(but not stop the EA from working)= If you prohibit trading, how will it continue to work?, what is the point of that?

An EA may not only trade, but also accompany an already open portfolio of positions, besides, the spread may be increased on one or two pairs, and not on all of them, if it is a multi-currency EA in operation. And all sorts of dashboards, statistics, buttons.

Trading can be disabled and all this will still work (even if the autotrading button is pressed and the checkbox in the EA properties is unchecked). Didn't you know?

aleger:

. Has something changed in the structure or in the processing of history files? But what exactly? I can't figure it out by myself yet.

Please post the code, if you need help.

Hello.

I would like to ask for help in creating an indicator that would do the following:

- After the price crosses a vertical level, it would colour part of the background a different colour.
The width of the oras is equal to the candle's width and the height depends on the vertical levels set earlier. -

I am attaching a picture with an example.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
Immagine1.JPG  100 kb

Hello, could you please tell me where I can find the module for transferring an order to Breakeven +n pips? I.e. to close the order not at "0", but at a minimum profit. I have tried function of KimIV but new builds of MT4 have got a lot of warnings.

Thank you!

Viachaslau Baiko:

Hello, could you please tell me where I can find the module for transferring an order to Breakeven +n pips? I.e. to close the order not at "0", but at a minimum profit. I have tried function of KimIV but new builds of MT4 have got a lot of warnings.

Thank you!

Please send me the code and errors and let's have a look

Renat Akhtyamov:
code and errors, please let's have a look

possible loss of data due to type conversion

Viachaslau Baiko:

possible loss of data due to type conversion

Show me the line the compiler is pointing to
Reason: