what happened to the forum? - page 10

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There are three things you can watch endlessly: how fire burns, how water flows and how other people work. That is to say, the ideal subject for observation is fire.

OK, I won't suggest anything interesting.

Алексей Тарабанов:

OK, I won't suggest anything interesting.

The best thing to suggest is starting a fire.

Well, Artem, I told you, you can't open any serious topics here )) Everything turns into rubbish.

And it's ok, this superchat is designed for communication, while the serious topics should be opened in normal forums.

-----------

ZS: tried to put a link to a user, i.e. you, this is what I see. Does it work at all or is it empty too?

Artyom Trishkin

Must be a time of transition. It's like a man in crisis - Those who like don't give and those who give don't like yet.....

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, Artem, I told you, you can't open any serious topics here )) Everything turns into rubbish.

And it's ok, this superchat is designed for communication, while the serious topics should be opened in normal forums.

-----------

ZS: tried to put a link to a user, i.e. you, this is what I see. Does it work at all or is it empty too?

1. You need to start writing on the case you have in mind for the thread, not write a line and disappear for 24 hours...

2. The dog is forgotten. @Alexey Volchanskiy:

@Alexey Volchanskiy

From the menu:

Artyom Trishkin:

@Alexey Volchanskiy

From the menu:

I put the dog in this way as well - zero mper
I'll try it on another bruiser now, I'm on JB now

Artyom Trishkin:

@Alexey Volchanskiy

From menu:

Yes, I saw the "@" sign too and just guessed that I should put this sign at the beginning of the name because I didn't understand the logic behind this sign.

And then there is this question: why this sign, when you can do without it?

P.S. God gave people the ability to adapt to any conditions, but that does not mean that we must create artificial obstacles, and then make great efforts to overcome them.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I used dog as well - zero mper.
Now I'll try on another browser, I'm on JB now

test from Edge@Artyom Trishkin

It works cleverly. If you type in@Artyom Trishkin by hand, nothing happens, but if you type in Arty and then select Artem from the drop-down list, the link is immediately inserted

I, as usual, was waiting for the button OK. In short, the interface on the site in many places is non-standard orientation ))

What happened to the forum?

Everyone learned how to make money and chopped cabbage)

Reason: