what happened to the forum? - page 12

Алексей Тарабанов:

The kids will do it.

The kids who are in the sandbox now...well of course they will do everything...for them this Forex will be the Stone Age...everything will fly at the speed of light and transcend from planet to planet...)))

Сергей Криушин:

The kids who are in the sandbox now...well of course they will do everything...for them this Forex will be the stone age...everything will fly at the speed of light and transcend from planet to planet...)))

And the quotes will also fly at the speed of light ...)))

Over the past 2-3 days, several participants have let out moans of pain about the fact that the forum does not discuss serious topics and only talk.

Naturally, they did not offer anything )).

Since it is useless to discuss programming here, because all such programmers-programmers are better than a boiled egg, maybe we should discuss scalping?

Звуки стонов скачать бесплатно. Звуки стонов слушать онлайн
Звуки стонов скачать бесплатно. Звуки стонов слушать онлайн
  • boobooka.com
Человек по своей сути является оркестром. Хотя скорее мульти инструментом, издающим множество самых разных звуков. Посудите сами — крик, смех, плач, храп и так далее. Всего, пожалуй, не перечесть. Чтобы сборка была более полной, предлагаем вам звуки стонов человека, которые вы без проблем можете послушать онлайн и

Alexey Volchanskiy:

How about we talk about scalping?

Start a thread, let's have a chat, yeah, what the hell, and let's fluff it up at the same time).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Start a thread, we'll chat, yeah, what's up, and we'll fluff.)

Okay, I'll start one later today. I'm in the middle of it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

OK, I'll start it up later today. I am working on it.

Then open the project in the MQL5 editor as well - it will be easier to follow.

Vladimir Karputov:

Then open the project in the MQL5 editor, too - it's easier to keep track.

A project of what? I'm basically planning to post simple things, but there won't be any real scalper.

I won't open it today, I am still working, I have no time to do the task...

Reason: