what happened to the forum? - page 11

igrok333:

everyone has learned how to make money and chop the cabbage)

souring

gradually creeping into the English forum, in particular https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/245700

I don't know who tried to achieve this, but the result has been achieved.

I do not know who tried to achieve this and why, but the result is achieved

C++ ... whats next?
C++ ... whats next?
  • www.mql5.com
I've just finished my first C++ book "C++ Primer Plus" and still want to study C++ for jumping to the next level in EA programming in MQL 5...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

gradually creeping into the English forum, in particular https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/245700

Maybe I didn't spend too much time there, but here we can talk about broads, spring, booze, discuss the name of a man and almost everything else.

I don't know who tried to do it and why, but the result is achieved.

I used to communicate there too, but I got the impression that the Iranians, Pakistanis, SEA are the only ones who want to get a freebie. Maybe I did not spend too much time there.... good luck

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I used to hang out there too, I got the impression that it was all Iranians, Pakistanis, SEA and everyone wants a freebie. Maybe I didn't hang around there very long.... good luck

if it is only Arabs from the ua, sah and Qatar, then it's good).

igrok333:
If it's just Arabs from the UAE, SA and Qatar then fine)
But they also like and catch freebies. And then, they are all sheikhs in the forum. You also say that you are Abramovich and the rest is just a stage name...

Maxim Kuznetsov:
But they also like and catch freebies. And then, in the forum, they are all sheikhs. You also say that you are Abramovich, and the rest is just a stage name...

Have you asked a cool Russian programmer to hack into an EA yet? ))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Have you asked a cool Russian programmer to hack into an EA yet? ))))

more than once :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:
more than once :-)

beggarly sheikhs))

Sheikhs there are still trying to learn - here they don't even understand how it can be learned... just look at the volume of articles or the number of products in the Market... and if you say that it takes 10 years of constant training with all successes and failures to understand trading... and all at the end may not be needed at all....due to the doubling of the information flow....so we can say we are the last self-trained traders... next comes the AI machines...

Сергей Криушин:
Sheikhs there are still trying to learn - here they don't even understand how it can be learned... just look at the volume of articles or the number of products in the Market... and if you say that to understand trading you need 10 years of constant training with fixation of all successes and failures... and all at the end may not be needed at all....due to the doubling of the information flow....so we can say we are the last self-trained traders... next comes the AI machines...

The kids will do it.

Reason: