The path to the grail: thechanalysis vs MM - page 9

jelizavettka:
Not so) I have a browser Opera (under the chrome does not work) - pointing at the smiley site mouse, you click the right button - pop up a menu where you click "save picture" save it to a folder for example, "smileys" on your computer, then paste as an ordinary risunochok of this folder to your post.

I work from Opera - I'll give it a try, senx... :-)

Smoking the grail next...

Roman.:

I work from Opera - I'll give it a try, senx... :-)

Smoking the grail next...

Hit the space! and write trading robots))

jelizavettka:
(Not so) I have a browser Opera (under the chrome does not work) - pointing at the smiley site mouse, you click the right button - vyalashea menu, where you click on "save picture" save it to a folder for example, "smileys" on your computer, then paste as an ordinary picture of this folder to your post.

I probably don't have a browser or Opera, and most importantly, I don't have a Reasonable Woman. Ehhh! It's not working!

I can only copy from you. and DO NOT work!

borilunad:

I probably don't have a browser or Opera, and most importantly, I don't have a Reasonable Woman. Ehhh!

[url=http://smayliki.ru/smilie-138685863.html][img]

http://s2.rimg.info/e5047097f0b9dc09f24747528f8be948.gif[/img][/url]

It's not working!

Then in Mozilla Firefox, click left, right, centre mouse button with some next click will open a window with "Save image as".

That's it - save it to your computer and paste it into the post, as a normal picture with the extension gif.

Roman.:

Then in Mozilla Firefox, click on the left, right, centre mouse button with some next click, a window will open with "Save image as".

All - save it to your computer and paste it into the post, as an ordinary picture with the extension gif.

I don't use Mozillo, it takes up a lot of space with its signage. I have Windows Internet Explorer.

Arguing who has the cooler browser :D

borilunad:

I don't use Mozilloi, it takes up a lot of space with its signage. I have Windows Internet Explorer.
Then try the same in your Explorer... same mouse...

Guys, what's all the fuss about? Do you find you entertaining to read?

sever32:
Guys, what's the big deal? Do you find you entertaining to read?

There was a slight technical digression))

And so, the writer has run off somewhere. And we're all waiting for the test results of his supersov...

jelizavettka:

There was a slight technical digression))

And so, the writer has run off somewhere. And we're all waiting for the test results of his supersov...

you're forgiven. Next!
Reason: