Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 3

Alexey Volchanskiy:
People are too lazy to google "webmoney problems 2018" )))) How do you write programs?

Alexey, please share. If you have information, so we don't waste our time.
In a nutshell.

Nobody cares about WM's problems.
MQs, on the other hand, are probably just minimising costs.

If you think about it, WM is used exclusively for withdrawals in FSU countries.
MQ is spent both to compensate for input and to compensate for WM withdrawal shortages.

Also worth remembering the problems with WM withdrawal last week, perhaps it was just due to the lack of funds in the corresponding wallet.

This is very good!

Vladimir Zubov:
This is very good!
Good or not, we won't be asked:(

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not just the most convenient, it's the only one that fits, all the others are some kind of PS

I use it too, well webmoney is actually worse than many people think. They just haven't faced any problems.

When they do, it will be too late :).

But on the subject, it's sad, of course. Epayments does not withdraw now on cards of banks of Ukriane and the Russian Federation.

Pay Pal is not suitable for all, but there is no other choice. Three systems, one half working, with draconian conditions in 2018, in the form of commission for not using the system and with a subscription fee,

- one will be shut down, take your pick.....

"For technical reasons" what does this vague wording mean?

Is it disconnecting WM permanently or until the technical reasons are resolved?

There is too little information in the automated message.

Gentlemen from MQ, please explain more in detail.

Vitalii Ananev:

This is not reported. I would like someone from the administration to comment on this.

For me personally, WebMoney is the most convenient way to withdraw.

+++

I understand that for Russia and Ukraine there is only 1 option: MQL5-Epayments-Webmani

Arkadii Zagorulko:

I use it too, well webmoney is actually worse than many people think. They just haven't encountered any problems.

When they do, it will be too late :)

But on the topic, it's sad, of course. Epayments does not withdraw to cards of banks of Ukriana and the Russian Federation now.

Pay Pal is not suitable for all, but there is no other choice. Three systems, one half working, with draconian conditions in 2018, in the form of commission for not using the system and with a subscription fee,

- one will be shut down, take your pick.....

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/215747/page17#comment_6530791

Is this one no longer working?

Платежная система ePayments кто пользуется для вывода ?
Платежная система ePayments кто пользуется для вывода ?
  • www.mql5.com
Пользуюсь Не пользуюсь...

Sergey Dzyublik:
Nobody cares about WM problems.
But MQ probably just minimize costs.

If you think about it, WM is used exclusively for withdrawals in the former CIS countries.
MQ is spent both to compensate for input and to compensate for WM withdrawal deficit.

Also worth remembering the problems with WM withdrawal last week, perhaps it was just due to the lack of funds in the corresponding wallet.

Well, this can be solved by raising the commission, which is the only way for me to withdraw and enter.

The other systems are associated with a huge hassle to set up, and sometimes with insurmountable problems.

And I am not the only one. So of course I will pay any commission.

Reason: