Is there a universal system? - page 8

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

For those of you on the road:
This is just your point of view. Which, however, does not invalidate the status of investment as art.

The original point was that not all areas of human activity can be replaced by machines. Computer technology will never be the mainstay of the creative process. Art exists by human creativity, imagination and the ability to improvise and joke, which artificial intelligence can never do.
Particularly areas of creative professions like: science, entrepreneurship, art, medicine, education, politics and law, quality control etc.
This is just to remind you of what we were talking about.

Now in response to the position you have taken:
You are living in a very ancient ambition.
Unfortunately, or fortunately for you, what you used to consider art is poetry, painting and other widely known kinds of art...
You just haven't had time to notice how new understandings have come into our World. Including the understanding of what already has a right to be called art.
Maybe short-term trading cannot be called an art. After all, your robots are short-term traders, as a rule.
But isn't investing an art? Is it not art to call one's ability to interpret in the right direction the psychology of the masses, to identify incipient or fading trends?

The definition and appreciation of art as a phenomenon is a subject of never-ending discussions.
Art is the experience, the test, the figurative understanding of reality. The process or outcome of expressing the inner or outer world in an image, or result.
Creativity, directed in such a way that it reflects what is of interest not only to the author himself, but also to others.
Art (along with science) is one of the ways of knowing, both in the natural scientific and religious picture of the perception of the world.
The notion of art is extremely broad - it can manifest itself as extremely developed mastery of a certain field.
For a long time, art was seen as a cultural activity that satisfies human love of beauty.
With the evolution of social aesthetic norms and values, any activity aimed at producing aesthetically-expressive forms or results has acquired the right to be called art.
In science, art is defined as both the creative activity itself and its results.
Art can have several meanings: the process of employing one's talents, the work of a gifted craftsman, or the consumption of art by the public.
A work of art is a deliberately talented interpretation of an infinite number of concepts and ideas with the intention of communicating them to others.
They may be created specifically for the stated purpose, or represented by images, objects, or results.
Art stimulates thoughts, feelings, representations and ideas through sensations.
It expresses ideas, takes many different forms and serves many different purposes.
Art is a skill that is capable of arousing admiration.

Student Sergei Nikitin...! You get an F for your grades. И... You're repeating your sophomore year.

Art is a skill that can be admired.

That phrase was enough. ++

Yuriy Asaulenko:

They don't exist. Imho.

And I must have found a 300 from a hundred

There was a time when the games of great chess masters were admired and studied as examples of art. Now the best chess programmes are producing such "examples of art" as on an assembly line. Time is changing the idea of art. Some people consider it art to nail their scrotum to the paving stones on Red Square).

Serqey Nikitin:

I have more than 50 certificates of authorship for inventions... If in your estimation invention is one of the indicators of "art", then your admiration is enough for me...

I wonder what your inventions relate to? Does this side of your work overlap with forex? As far as I understand, inventing seems to be more profitable in Forex, or do you combine your work in different fields of human activity?

Serqey Nikitin:

I have over 50 inventor's certificates of authorship... If in your estimation invention is one of the indicators of "art", then I have had enough of your admiration...

I believe that science and invention are art. Trading is a science and therefore an art. But it does not mean that the machine can not trade on the plus side. Algorithms are different. But most people develop such a primitive one that it is basically impossible to make money on it.

khorosh:
There was a time when the games of great chess masters were admired and studied as examples of art. Now the best chess programmes are producing such "examples of art" as on an assembly line. Time is changing the idea of art. Some people think it's art to nail their own scrotum to the paving stones on Red Square.)
I agree with you there! An algorithm can describe everything, you just need the right theoretical basis.

Maxim Romanov:
I believe that science and invention are an art. Trading is a science and therefore also an art. But this does not mean that the machine cannot trade on the plus side. Algorithms are different. But most people develop such primitive ones that they cannot make any money on them at all.

It takes talent to create a profitable TS, and talent in any field is in the hundredths of a percent of the pipsqueak.

khorosh:
At one time the games of great chess masters were admired and learned from them as examples of art. But now the best chess programmes produce such "examples of art" as on an assembly line. Time is changing the idea of art. Some people consider it art to nail their scrotum to the paving stones on Red Square).

That's right. It takes no art or talent to nail a mashon to a paving stone. But a monkey won't do it)))) it has no nails.

Serqey Nikitin:

I have over 50 certificates of authorship for my inventions... If in your estimation invention is one of the indicators of "art", then I have had enough of your admiration...

You talk about your "inventions" more than once.

And if your inventions are like the product you sell in the marketplace for $750, where the description consists of only 4 lines and the input parameters are only 3 (Stop loss, Take profit and Lot), then everything is already clear.

Here I tried to test this product, but it didn't want to work in any way.

Pyxis:

Hi all!

This question arises: are there any universal trading systems that can show a good positive trend on a long history?

Well, it is clear that:

1) A good, strong, almost undeflected trend kills any rebounding, counter-trend system.

2) A flat in any of its manifestations, nullifies a trending system.

3) Scalping may lead to loss of the deposit, even in the absence of news. A good short-term excursion of the price and losses (if not losses) are guaranteed.

What are the options that would take into account the disadvantages of each of the above systems, and is it possible in principle?

P.S. If there are, if you know, share.

Pyxis:

Hi all!

A question like this: are there any universal trading systems that can show a good positive dynamics on a long history?

Well, it's kinda clear that:

1) A good, strong, almost undeflected trend kills any rebounding, counter-trend system.

2) A flat in any of its manifestations, nullifies a trending system.

3) Scalping may lead to loss of the deposit, even in the absence of news. A good short-term excursion of the price and losses (if not losses) are guaranteed.

What are the options that would take into account the disadvantages of each of the above systems, and is it possible in principle?

P.S. If there are, if you know, share.

And if there is..... not only universal, but also with a 100% guarantee ...How much can you offer. for a complete understanding of any financial instruments, in any financial markets ..... will take all waves from beginning to end at least on the m1 or m5 and up to the monthly chart.... can offer such knowledge and, take an apprentice for 4 days ...but only one student ..... write, if interested and, if it is affordable with me to agree....

Depo $35 and Depo $12 .......... Consider cooperation ...when both you are in profit and the knowledge is with me ..........
Files:
mmy1.jpg  457 kb
p1x2.jpg  357 kb
Reason: