Price signals, what will happen to them? - page 7

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Here come the copyists in the orders ). That's for the 12th number, two in a row. Could be a coincidence, of course.

It seems that if the payment is not returned, then the cent accounts will be mostly "dead". They will act as advertising and in the description such as, if interested in PAMM, trust management, etc., please contact me in private, trade transferred to another account. Something in this vein.

What do you expect? All evil comes back evil, and here so ...))).

Vladimir Zubov:

Beech is banned here, so there is a conflict...)

You can only ban it if there is an alternative. If there is no alternative, then it's not banned.

P.S. However, the alternative is to add the "Prohibit copying" checkbox, and everyone decides for themselves, not for them, whether they can copy their signal for free or not.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You can only ban if there is an alternative. If there is no alternative, then it is not prohibited.

P.S. However, the alternative is to add the "Prohibit copying" checkbox, and everyone decides for themselves, not for them, whether they can copy their signal for free or not.

That would be reasonable.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Signal service statistics are insufficient for simple monitoring.

For example, I keep my own trade statistics on a weekly and monthly basis.

If you compare my output and that of the signals service, they do not coincide at all - i.e. the signals service does not show any indicator I need.

I have simple indicators -- for example, my main indicator "growth" -- normal growth, which really shows how much I earned for the period in % and in money.

Does anyone know how to apply that "growth" in analysis, which is displayed in the signals service?

Can anyone explain why it means, for example, 2900% "increment" in signals, if in the same period provider raised his balance in money by no more than 300%.

The main indicator for me is the FS Recovery Factor = PE/MP = Net Profit/Maximum Drawdown. The other indicators are derivatives of it. For example, if you need more PE, respectively, you increase your deposit depending on MP and lot size. You don't need to look at any indicators other than FS.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Signal service statistics are insufficient for simple monitoring.

For example, I keep my own trade statistics on a weekly and monthly basis.

If you compare my output and that of the signals service, they do not coincide at all - i.e. the signals service does not show any indicator I need.

I have simple indicators -- for example, my main indicator "growth" -- normal growth, which really shows how much I earned for the period in % and in money.

Does anyone know how to apply that "growth" in analysis, which is displayed in the signals service?

Is anyone able to clearly explain what does the "growth" of 2900% in signals mean, for example, if in the same period provider raised his balance in money by no more than 300%.

1. The service reflects the gain as well as the flapper, both services cannot be wrong.

As for the investors, they are aware of their risks, those who do not want to take risks do not get involved here and buy real estate or open accounts in Switzerland. So, the interests of traders should not be forgotten, otherwise they will not be here at all.

3. Serious money goes to Forts, CME, MICEX, NYSE, but not to Forex, do not forget that.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The main indicator for me is PV Recovery Factor = PE/MP = Net Profit/Maximum Drawdown. The other indicators are derivatives of it. For example, if you need more PE, accordingly, you increase the deposit depending on MP and lot size. You should not look at any parameters except the FF.

Only it's better not classical FS, but Net Profit/Maximum Drawdown, imho.

Sergey Basov:

Only better not the classic FS, but the Net Profit/Maximum Drawdown of funds, imho.

Yes, I also meant maximum drawdown of funds, and I don't consider the balance as an indicator at all.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, I was also referring to the maximum drawdown of funds, and balance, I do not count as an indicator at all.

how can balance not count as an indicator?

if the drawdown counts from the balance

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

how can balance not count as an indicator?

if the drawdown is counted from the balance

The drawdown should also be counted from the funds. Balance is nothing and funds are everything!
Reason: