MT5 is for programmers, not traders - page 20

ILNUR777:
A lot of people learned it in 4. They just took the code and parsed it. They could even intuitively take something ready and rework it for themselves. Even on this forum they advised to study programming in battle conditions right away by taking concrete tasks on the example of their own ideas. Not just rote memorizing everything. And they managed to do it. What was captivating and captivating, there was no need to write everything from scratch and understanding came in the process. It also saved a lot of time. Now you're saying the sb is an evil for a beginner. At what other evil he will consider the implementations he is interested in, in order to learn and redesign it for himself. He has no other evil.

Now it is necessary to study every piece of this code to get to the essence - to find similar code and redo it, though in the essence of logic actions to change a little.

In 4, he could gauge the code and figure out how it worked. Here it will not work by gut feeling. Here you still have to deal with the working one and understand why there are errors here and bugs there, what he needs in general.
Here is beginner's logic. And I don't know how you imagine this logic.

And no one wants to give them an alternative in an approach to studying other than the 4. That leaves the academic approach. And compared to the 4th approach, it is much harder to master, no matter what anyone says. Not impossible, of course, but also not easy as it is usually presented here as reality.

PS. You only know how to call them lazy bums with Egesh brains time and time again. Compare the past community. So the community used to be better in quality, not only in terms of learning, but also in science in general. This has nothing to do with it at all. They weren't interested in dumb mashka crossing either, if you compare them to the newbies. There were mt study experts from other technical fields. There were a lot of them, and the forum seemed to be of a higher quality both in the discussion of topics and in the issues raised. Some of them left on their own, and some were stupidly driven away by forum politics. So don't compare the soft with the warm, even if you can do it easily and it's easier for you. It's not the EGE brains of today's students. This is the level of those "schoolchildren" from the past scientists. And why these scientific figures became less here, in comparison with what seems that the novice went different with Eges brains-question is also interesting.

Ilnur, you are both right and wrong, like Schrodinger's cat.

Yes, MQL4 is easier. I used it, for example, to write a working version of VisSim for 2 weeks, having only a basic programming knowledge. But we can't stand still, otherwise MQ will simply lose the competition with the development of information technology. I have seen many programmers of the old Soviet computers, which before my eyes have turned into a fool, not being able to master programming in Windows architecture, and at our workplace simply passed into the category of loaders and clerical workers.

Those who don't want to program, let them study Matlab or VisSim and that's it.

As for the past community, yes, there were interesting debates, but hand on heart, about nothing at all. People were blowing themselves silly in quantum mechanics, presenting monstrous and ridiculous ideas from classical physics and defending them. It is interesting to read, but it is of no use. Therefore, not having mastered quantum theory, these people have calmed down and do not come to the forum any more. And they do right - let them play dominoes, no need to disturb them.

Alexander_K2:

1-Yes, MQL4 is easier. I wrote a working version of VisSim in 2 weeks with only basic programming knowledge.

2-But you can't stand still, otherwise MQ will stupidly lose out in the competition as information technology evolves.

1- Tell that to Artyom Trishkin. He "believes" that you are a fiction of "whiners". You tell him people have problems. The answer is one song.

2-I'm sorry, I'm tired of answering nonsense for the hundredth time that has nothing to do with the question. You're talking about the conditions for newcomers to join.
In what glitches did you see the call for MQs to stand still, I am not destined to find out.

ILNUR777:
1- Tell that to Artyom Trishkin. He "thinks" you are a fiction of "whiners". You tell him people have problems. The answer is one song.

2 - Sorry, I'm tired of answering for the hundredth time to nonsense that has nothing to do with the question. To you about the conditions for newcomers to join.
In what glitches did you see the call for the mk to stand still, I am not destined to find out.
You have to leave MQL4 for good, not to close it completely. And MQL5 - let it be developed for professionals.

In contrast to the "egeshnye oskarbnye" I would like to add that these "egeshnye" at least have not yet forgotten to understand the meaning of the response. Unlike the local exclusivity, which has ceased to understand the elementary messages in the posts to which it responds.
You might as well say that after all these years you could have taken a step up and produced a good and simple textbook too, it's not that expensive for the company. Instead of whining for several years that they don't understand. And do not engage in these years of demagoguery.

Alexander_K2:
You have to leave MQL4 for good, not close it completely. And MQL5 - let it develop for professionals.
It is too late now. They have started to change 4 in the direction of 5.
There is no known timeframe or guarantee that the 4 will work for a long time. At least I haven't heard a specific official opinion.
And so yes. For me it would be better to leave the 4 alone. And they would deal with the 5-th. And in 4, they would only change what they ask for, not what the MC wants. In 5, they would do what they want, and in 4, what the traders want. If you are so sure that the 5 will get the upper hand anyway.

ILNUR777:
1- Tell that to Artyom Trishkin. He "thinks" you are a fiction of "whiners". You tell him people have problems. The answer is one song.

2 - Sorry, I'm tired of answering for the hundredth time to nonsense that has nothing to do with the question. To you about the conditions for newcomers to join.
In what glitches did you see the call for the mk to stand still, I am not destined to find out.
The funny thing is, I've been down this road. I'm a beginner in mql4 and I have every right to say not just words, but words backed up by my own life experience of development.

Personal experience does not give you the right to devalue the experience of others.

Maybe your goal was to never take a step back. You can do anything foolishly. That's not what we're talking about here.

No one is talking about impossibility. We are talking about something else, I will not even repeat it. Here already and the quantum physicist has expressed the opinion, not egeshnik. What other experience and opinion do you need, I do not understand.

ILNUR777:
No one is talking about impossibility. The conversation is about something else, I won't even repeat it. Here already a quantum physicist has already expressed his opinion, not a geek. What other experience and opinion do you need, I do not understand.
I wanted to, I could. I did not say that it is difficult.
Helping newcomers. Created my own help branch and I help. But to those who want to know.
And those who don't want to know only create a negative backdrop, through which we helpers have to struggle.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Again, for the 100500th time? Straight down the highlighted paragraph by paragraph.

1. How many times can I repeat myself! Languages are the same, APIs are different in some places. Don't you understand the difference between a programming language and an API at all? Then let me give you an example, since your head is foggy. Here you are given a Frenchman and a Frenchwoman. They speak the same language, but you can fuck the French woman and she will give birth to a child. If you are traditionally oriented, you won't go for the Frenchman, conventionally speaking, wrong API ))). If not, he won't give birth. That's the API difference - application program interface.
  2. Advice about C++ is on topic, only there is a lot of difference. But perhaps right now it's the best option for free

Is it possible to use the API in MQL4 somewhere else, besides MQL4 or MQL5 API, outside of MQL5? :) When I speak about MQL4 and MQL5, I mean all and the API as well! Because each of these API sets are tools related to its own language and terminal. It's not like the Win API or OpenGL API, for example, that can be called by any program in any language. And APIs such as OpenGL are generally applicable on all platforms. The syntax of MQL4 and MQL5 is the same. These two languages are C++ similar and everyone knows it! In fact, someone tried to compile programs written in MQL4 in C Builder. So I don't know what you're repeating and to whom, if everybody already knows everything and even more :)

2. Your advice about C++ is not just on point. Because you cannot become a programmer without learning at least one language! And it doesn't matter what language it is, be it Python, Java or Delphi. It is important to learn to be fluent in at least one language, to create complex algorithms and to know the concept of programming! And then to learn C like MQL will be just a matter of technique. Those who are not interested in programming as a science can ask for help from a programmer, or use the Expert Advisor Builder in MT5.

Reason: