here's a new job for $10. Has something changed in the job service ? - page 2

Nikolay Ivanov:

You have to do the transfer from 30... if you leave a loophole, they're bound to come in)) human psychology is like that... punish - don't punish...

It's no big deal. Violators are found quickly and in the consequence of being excommunicated from the service Freelance. Those who value their reputation

• NEVER clicks like a rabid madman on each job to leave his application ASAP.
  • ALWAYS reads the application carefully
  • DOES NOT take a job with a superfluous description - as it then leads to arbitrage or a very big headache when working

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Three points:

1. When I was addressed by clients with the request "to convert from mql4 to mql5", then in each and every case they wrote: "I need to translate/rewrite an indicator/advisor from mql4 to mql5".

So, if there is no hint at submitting a request, what is "conversion" and what is "translation" -- you will see such requests, like with the wrong category quite often.

2. Carefully read the rules againhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/rules and didn't see anything in it saying that for specifying an incorrect category you should [...].

3) As for the style/manner to talk about punishment at the drop of a hat -- especially when the rule is not explicitly written in the rules -- there is such a thing as "Power based on punishment (coercion)" in the control system.

It doesn't lead to anything good.

Point me the finger where there is even a hint of translation or conversion:

Trading software development orders

Fix a bug in a BO trading robot already written

> 30 USD, up to 10 days

I have an Expert Advisor for BO trading at Grand Capital broker which I tried to attach averaging to myself, it ended up being a bit messy, does not see the slowdowns and does not count knees correctly. I have to correct it. I will send the Expert Advisor and the specific description of how this function should work properly to the Applicant in an attachment. A ten minute job for a knowledgeable person
... I may be getting blind from old age...

OK, that's pretty clear. But what should be understood as a translation? Here I read in the translation section: "You need towrite an indicator in Lua for Quik. The price is 10-15$. Is it a translation? In my opinion, it is a typical indicator development task.

Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Для разработки торговых систем в платформу встроен собственный язык программирования MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), среда разработки MetaEditor и инструменты тестирования стратегий. Любую информацию о разработке торговых стратегий на языке MQL5 можно найти на официальном сайте MQL5.community. На этом же сайте в разделе Code Base могут быть...

Artyom Trishkin:

Point the finger at me where there is even a hint of translation or conversion:

... or maybe I'm already blind from old age...

Don't sidetrack the issue -- the dialogue began with Karputov saying"the doers and the customer will be punished".

What Freelance rule and who broke it?

Sergey Vradiy:

OK, that's pretty clear. But what should be understood as a translation? Here I read in the translation section:"You need to write an indicator in Lua for Quik. The price is 10-15$. Is it a translation? I think it is a typical indicator development task.

Where is the link to this work? Either through your pocket post here, or click on "Complaint" and report the violation. Thank you.

Sergey Vradiy:

OK, that's pretty clear. But what should be understood as a translation? Here I read in the translation section: "You need towrite an indicator in Lua for Quik. The price is 10-15$. Is it a translation? It looks like a typical job for indicator development.

URL of the job, please.

It's a matter of basic notions of courtesy.

I submitted an application more as a matter of interest to see if the site would allow my price of $10. I wrote about it on the forum straight away. I, as a user of Freelance forum and service, do not have to know the rules by heart. This is the duty of moderators.

And especially put me a "+" or "-" that have no effect on anything and do not take into account - do not. I don't go to kindergarten for a long time.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Don't sidetrack the issue -- the dialogue began with Karputov's words:"the doers and the client will be punished".

What Freelance rule and who broke it?

I'm talking about intentional violation, not about words.

Prove that the customer placed the work in the category Translations due to ignorance and not on purpose.

I'm talking about intentional circumvention of service rules, not about who violated what, where or what. There is no such a violation in the rules, so there is no violation (but why the head on your shoulders? Just to eat?). I hope that the rules will be supplemented. In the meantime, the only thing left to do is to correct when such sly tricks are detected. And if there will be repeated and further attempts to crawl into the ear, then you should probably be reminded of the restrictions.

These are, of course, only my thoughts as I would like them to be. The administration may have their own opinion, which may be different, or coincide somewhere.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

It's a matter of basic notions of courtesy.

I submitted an application more as a matter of interest to see if the site would allow my price of $10. I wrote about it on the forum straight away. I, as a user of Freelance forum and service, do not have to know the rules by heart. This is the duty of moderators.

And especially put me a "+" or "-" that have no effect on anything and do not take into account - do not. I haven't been in kindergarten for a long time.

I do not think that ALL the rules know by heart even one person. But simple logic dictates: if there is a category, then the job must fit that category.

Your social experiment, despite the seemingly plausible excuse "... I left the application more for the sake of interest - whether the site will pass my price of 10 dollars ... "In fact - an attempt to circumvent the minimum cost requirements of the main type of work -"writing an EA/indicator".

All such and similar attempts are monitored and, if possible, promptly corrected.

Artyom Trishkin:

I'm talking about intentional misconduct, not words.

Prove that the client placed the work in the translations category unknowingly, not intentionally.

I'm talking about intentional circumvention of service rules, not about who violated what, where or what. There is no such a violation in the rules, so there is no violation (but why the head on your shoulders? Just to eat?). I hope that the rules will be supplemented. In the meantime, the only thing left to do is to correct when such sly tricks are detected. And here if there will be repeated and further attempts to get in an ear, then probably it is necessary and to remind about restrictions.

These are, of course, just my thoughts as I would like them to be. The administration may have their own opinion, which may be different, or coincide somewhere.

Artyom. If you're talking about "deliberate circumvention of service rules" -- then quote the service rule that was deliberately circumvented. QUOTE. And your quote will remove all questions.

If it is initially stated by the moderator,"Performers and customers will be penalized," then a simple question to the administration: "What service rule was violated?

Usually, a rule appears right away, and only then do they speak of a violation of the rules.

And when there is no rule, then talk about a violation of the rules that do not exist - it's too much - and such examples of "overkill" in recent times can give several.

Reason: