Are there any wave traders here? - page 17

the similarities are obvious. Both in persona and transport).

I recommend placing a SELLSTOP on GBPUSD at 1.3970, with a take out at 1.3800. The triggering of this order will confirm the third wave down. Its minimum target is 1.3755.

GBPUSD

So far the situation is developing according to my forecast. Once the price reaches Take Profit (1.3800), one should not hold the trade any longer, it is better to take a profit. After such a move there is usually a strong surge upwards, at least to the middle of the third wave.

GBPUSD

The prediction came true. Well, give me some praise. If you criticize, they pounce in packs and you can't get away with it.

GBPUSD

Vadim Zotov:

The prediction came true. Well, give me some praise. And when you start criticizing, they pounce in packs, you can't get away with it.

Statistics on at least 100 predictions in a row, without exceptions, then we'll praise for sure. I'll definitely give up everything and just start working on Elliott.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Statistics on at least 100 forecasts in a row, with no exceptions, then we can praise you for sure. I will definitely drop everything and just start doing Elliott.

Thanks for the almost kind words.
Reason: