Bitcoin in WM . Experiment. 15.12.2017 bought 0.98 USD, 0.00005 VTS . Getting rich live. - page 13

who knows what)

In fact, many great inventions were made by accident.

https://rg.ru/2018/01/17/pervyj-zampred-cb-uvidel-effekt-viagry-na-rynke-kriptovaliut.html

Первый зампред ЦБ увидел "эффект виагры" на рынке криптовалют
Первый зампред ЦБ увидел "эффект виагры" на рынке криптовалют
  • rg.ru
Органы валютного контроля будут выявлять нелегальные расчеты в криптовалютах, сказал замглавы Минфина Алексей Моисеев журналистам. Он акцентировал, что в России все расчеты должны проходить только в рублях. В свою очередь зампред Банка России Сергей Швецов в ходе Гайдровского форума выразил опасения по поводу "эффекта виагры" в области...

Our guys are on fire.)

We will have more than just vodka and Kalashnikov.

give sarapul bitcoin in three shifts! )

ZS:

"About two billion worth of mining equipment and a data centre could be housed there"

so that's who bought up all the cards )

https://susanin.news/articles/bitkoin-sarapulskogo-razliva/

Сусанин / Биткоин сарапульского разлива - Статьи
Сусанин / Биткоин сарапульского разлива - Статьи
  • ИА «Сусанин»
  • susanin.news
В декабре 2017 года у Сарапульской ТЭЦ сменился владелец. ООО «Губахинская энергетическая компания», которому принадлежат две тепловые станции, Сарапульская ТЭЦ в Удмуртии и Кизеловская ГРЭС в Пермском крае, у ПАО «Т Плюс» купила Надежда Симанова. 12 января стало известно, что генеральный директор ООО «Нордикс-Пермь» Алексей Колесник, которого...

I'm already beginning to doubt that with this kind of investment the future of bitcoin is beyond a million, a billion at least )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Our guys are on fire.)

We will have more than just vodka and Kalashnikov.

give sarapul bitcoin in three shifts! )

ZS:

"About two billion worth of mining equipment and a data centre could be housed there"

so that's who bought up all the cards )

https://susanin.news/articles/bitkoin-sarapulskogo-razliva/

Cheapest electricity in Iceland, there geysers convertible into heat-energy bitcoin turnover "lying underfoot" ay to Iceland to build farms!

Maxim Romanov:

It's done, today the exchange rate dropped to 9300 as I thought it would. I bought on WM, but... On WM the purchase price was 11000!!! Konya spreads. Waiting for 15000, discount there, then possible hike to 7000.

Here's the old markup I did in 2017, working out for now, then further adjustments.

According to my calculations, the final downside target is close to 3000. Then a small bounce and a complete collapse.

Sergey Vradiy:
According to my calculations, the final downside target is close to 3000. Then a small bounce and a complete collapse.
I think it's too early for a collapse, too many resources invested, the luzhi won't break away like that. They will be growing well above 20,000. And then, or interest will fade and slowly fade away, or they will convert it into currency. But if it is turned into a currency, it will be controlled by someone or something. Or they will think out how to control it or it will become an illegal means of payment. But there will be no sudden collapse for sure.

Gennadiy Voltornist:

The cheapest electricity is in Iceland, where geysers convertible into heat-energy-bbitcoin turnover are "lying" underfoot and I say go to Iceland to build farms!

Maps are expensive there.

Evgeny Belyaev:

The cards are expensive there.

Find an arbitration scheme with China

Gennadiy Voltornist:

Find an arbitrage scheme with China

Transactions are expensive. More expensive than in Iceland, there are duties....

Iceland is an island and a long way from most normal airline routes.

Food is expensive there...

ideal conditions, just need to calculate the scheme where it is cheaper

Reason: