VPS server. Questions. - page 2

Hi Moderators, could you please tell me if VPS rented by MQL5 can be used for one trading account or for several accounts (if accounts are from one broker - just different types and different types of subscription to signals from different providers, for example), or each trading account needs its own VPS?

yilia:
Hello Moderators, could you please tell me if VPS rented by MQL5 can be used for one trading account or for several accounts (if accounts are from one broker - just different types and different subscription types to signals from different providers, for example?

One trading account - one virtual server built into the terminal.

Read the rules:

III. Users

1. The User may rent the Virtual Terminal only from the desktop version of the MetaTrader Client Terminal installed on the computer.
  2. One rented terminal may work with only one trading account of the User.

Vladimir Karputov:

One trading account - one virtual server built into the terminal.

Read the rules:

III. Users

1. The User may rent the Virtual Terminal only from the desktop version of the MetaTrader Client Terminal installed on the computer.
  2. One rented terminal may work with only one trading account of the User.
Thank you for your prompt reply

The advisor creates various files and folders while it is running. In the terminal, it is clear where to find and view them. But is it possible to see them when the Expert Advisor is running on the server? In other words, is the file sandbox synchronized? And one more question. Will the Expert Advisor have access to the order history on the server? For example, while we are working on the local machine, the Expert Advisor will try to select an order number OrderSelect(1,SELECT_BY_TICKET), which was closed months ago. The function will return false if the order history loaded in the terminal does not contain such an order. So, we need to take care of loading the order history for a sufficient period of time beforehand. And what about the case when the Expert Advisor is running on the server?

Hello, who can advise on this issue (Financial transactions are restricted. Please contact oursupport team) I have been writing to the support team for 5 days, no reply?

kovalandri:
Hello, who can advise on this issue (Financial transactions are restricted. Please contact oursupport team) I have been writing to support team for 5 days, no response?

Have you accessed mql5.com through proxy servers or anonymous services? Tried to change your IP and perform any financial transactions after that? - These are the possible reasons why the financial protection was triggered.

Help me out...
Here I configured the VPN, put a subscription (subscribed), migrated, started the VPN, it seems everything should work on the automatic subscription, my question is if after all these operations to go from the mobile terminal automatism vps (when you start vps, computer terminal automatically stops) is lost or not? And how does the interplay between vpc-mobile terminal work?
For example, if I saw a new deal from the mobile terminal (by subscription) and I did not like it, delete it - will it be deleted on VEPAS?

Good afternoon! (Newbie question)

Leased a vps,

I am confused by the following point... I have a red square next to a running EA, does it mean that the EA is not running on virtual hosting?

or this view should be in desktop platform, as autotrading in desktop platform is not allowed?

klavenok_1803:
Good afternoon! (Newbie question)

Leased a vps,

I am confused by the following point... I have a red square next to a running EA, does it mean that the EA is not running on virtual hosting?

or is it supposed to look like that on the desktop platform, as autotrading is not allowed on the desktop platform?

After migrating to the virtual hosting built into the terminal, the "AutoTrading" button must be disabled in the desktop terminal - to avoid double trades. That is why the Expert Advisor has the red square - trading has been disabled for this Expert Advisor in the desktop terminal.

It is recommended to create a special profile, for example, "Synchronization", set up charts, Expert Advisors and indicators. Do the synchronization and immediately switch to some other profile.

Vladimir Karputov:

After migrating to the terminal's built-in virtual hosting, the "Autotrade" button is disabled in the desktop terminal - to avoid double trades. That is why the Expert Advisor has a red square - trading has been disabled for this Expert Advisor in the desktop terminal.

It is recommended to create a special profile, for example, "Synchronization", set up charts, Expert Advisors and indicators. Do the synchronization and immediately switch to some other profile.

Thanks! 😊

Reason: