From theory to practice - page 996

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's the one I'm looking at.

she's where everyone's at a loss.

The question remains which pairs and over what period of time. What if it really is a masterpiece!

aleger:
The question is still which pairs and in what time frame. What if it really is a masterpiece?!

Then we get the address from the administration and go to him with an iron. Or let him get an iron straight away.

aleger:
The question remains - what pairs and in what period of time. And suddenly it really is a masterpiece!

6 majors, about 4 hours.

But it's not a masterpiece yet, I'm working on it, because there's some slippage.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

6 majors, about 4 hours.

but it's not a masterpiece yet, I'm working on it as there's some slack.

;)

It is very, very difficult to get rid of minus trades. Did this testing go on for about 4 hours? And over what period of time (from and to) ?

aleger:
It is very, very difficult to get rid of minus trades. Has this testing been going on for about 4 hours? And over what period of time (from and to) ?
Live trading is a demo.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Then we get the address from the administration and go to him with an iron. Or let him get a stake right away.

Not with an iron, with a bubble!

Renat Akhtyamov:
trading live is, demo for now
A grid on six pairs at once? Doesn't look much like a real demo... Maybe a tester and a different timeframe after all? On what deposit?

aleger:
Grid on six pairs at a time? What little resembles a real demo... Maybe a tester and a different gap after all?
not

aleger:
Not with an iron, but with a bubble!

Yes, yes, I remember. The messenger is drunk, and they put another letter in his empty bag. That's a good idea, too.

Renat Akhtyamov:

6 majors, about 4 hours.

but it's not a masterpiece yet, I'm working on it because there's a slippage.

;)

What kind of slack? And what kind of slack can it be in the future?

Reason: